Reviews for You Bastards!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
This was very funny. You should correct the spelling of payed to paid in several places.
Thanks for posting it. Long live Kenny.
Rivermoon1970 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
That was pretty ingenious. I really didn't know how you were going to pull off South Park and Supernatural. I love Sam's emotions over Mystery Spot. Loved it.
frostygossamer chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Finally caught up with this after Christmas. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great show mashup and clever ending!
nancylou chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love Supernatural and I love South Park. My favorite Supernatural episode of all time is 'Mystery Spot'. This story had everything.

Cartman going all fangirl over the Impala.

Poor Dean, I can see him being eaten up inside thinking that he had killed a child. Then getting pissed, when he realized that the trickster was in town. Dean and Chef bonding, loved.

It was funny how Dean and Sam saw the world of South Park. From Jesus, to Mr. Hand. I always wondered why the children never took off their coats when they were indoors. It is true, there are no hot chicks in South Park, even though there are a lot of bimbos.

Trickster is the janitor and he is eating syrup with his pancakes, a combination of 'Tall Tales' and 'Mystery Spot'. LOL. I guess, he wanted to stick with what would catch the eye of the Winchesters. Poor Sammy, he just never got over Broward County.

Then to find out that the Trickster was working with Matt and Trey, loved.

I will shut up now, but I just wanted to tell you, that I enjoyed your story. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
This is MADE OF WIN. CAPSLOCK OF AWESOME. I ADORE IT.

and the little bit of emotional h/c in there MAKES it, and it's serious and funny and WONDERFUL!

(I wonder if Cartman's mom would have had a go with your Dean while he was there?)

Just... heartwarming and adorable! This is... I love it forever.
Lykaia chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
*giggles*
WarwomanWay chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Yay they are finally going to stop killing Kenny.

i still cant tell if it was Gabe but im going to asume it was
Tifaching chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
LOL, this was fantastic! What an amazing thought, South Park being Broward County replayed right down to Kenny dying every day in terribly hilarious ways.

I especially loved Dean's interaction with Chef. Those two could tell each other some stories, I bet!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful ending!
Juceyjessjess chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
loved the story it was awesome lol
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Great chapter! Love how Sam took him out.
WarwomanWay chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
i still can't tell if it was Gabriel or not. I think it was but I just couldn't dechiper it :(
Aislinn Rose chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Ha, great update.

Janitor, huh? Intriguing.
Juceyjessjess chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
As always wonderful work... got to love cliff hangers lol
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Oh man, I can just imagine the kind of song Chef was singing!