Reviews for Course Correction
ising4life chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I love this idea. That fate would always bring them together :)
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sherlock on the side of the angels once more. I like it!

Xela
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was a beautiful fic
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That is a really great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was marvelous - really great concept. I love how you captured John's despair and how his interest was piqued by meeting Sherlock. I also liked how you twisted the deduction scene:

"The way you hold yourself and your haircut scream military. The laptop on your desk is open to The Blog of Dr. John Watson along with a hospital badge that says Dr. John Watson. So, army doctor."

Clever!
str4yk1tt3n chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was excellent.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
There are constants in every universe. Them being soulmates is one of them. Great story! Forte
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Some of it was a good concept, and then the rest of it was a bit too much like the episodes and I feel you should have made it a bit more different at those parts.
Faith1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great concept. I can see John struggling like this if he hadn't got the excitement and adrenaline of Sherlock to distract him. So glad that Sherlock found him eventually. This is going on my favourites! _
dianaj2w chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
great story... poor john... fantastic sherlock
hardcore-muffins chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Good one shot. I like how you did Sherlock's explanation of John and poor him wanting to kill himself. The end was cute, John realizing that Sherlock gave him hope.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow - I *love* this! Gorgeous idea, perfectly executed. Sherlock's deductions were so well done, really convincing. And poor John, it started off so sad...but the ending, ahhh, lovely lovely lovely. Definitely one of my favourites from this fandom! Thanks for sharing.
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hey!

I have to say I love this so far. Your description about John's depression was excellent. You did it so well!

And Sherlock's deductions too, and I really liked the twist there when they met. Are you going to change the future events too?

Are they going to be romantically involved? I know, too many questions, but this is really good and intriguing. Oh, I also liked the last line about hope.

Well done(: Hope you can update soon. *alert!*
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was really good! I don't usually read AU stuff, but I decided to look at this one, and I'm glad I did. You got the characterizations spot-on, and the ending was all warm and fuzzy and made me want to give John a hug. Awesome story. -