Reviews for The Girl Born of Fear and Pain
Vivianne95 chapter 61 . 11/22/2014
Real good!
I prefer fic where Voldemort fall in love (regain sanity!) but truly a good one!
Updates Please!
hotcat chapter 61 . 10/9/2014
I cant wait for more :) really interesting
Bearhug01 chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
I think your story line is unique and you really need to update it soon:D but, I wat to ask one thing, why Harry's daughter name become Phoenix Astrid Potter instead of Phoenix Lily Potter? Because the chapter before you said Harry's gonna name his daughter after her mother name._. But I didn't know if the next chapter you still using Lily's name or not because I'm not read it yet... (sorry for my bad english, i hope my question didn't confuse you...)
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 61 . 4/18/2014
update soon please
Kisaki Sakura chapter 61 . 2/26/2014
A certainly unique storyline...

Honestly it was a little rough at the beginning, I've been unsure, what to do with this story.

Nonetheless I stayed until the end and I must say, it was the right decision.

Nice work - especially torward the end.
Livvy imouto-chan chapter 53 . 11/7/2013
Sorry to be nit-picky, it's in my nature, but you said the Persephone was the goddess of death. She was actually the goddess of spring that was forced to marry Hades the lord of the underworld.
RomanceLover646 chapter 61 . 10/8/2013
pls update! this is good
AnimeBook's chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
I love what Severus says to petunia and Vernon at the end of this chapter.
'Well I better be going,' said Snape, ('and one more things a I hear of anything happening to either Potter I will jinx your ass to China.')
When Severus said that a lath came out of my mouth. It made me laugh after the melancholy of the chapter, I wasn't surprised about the way Herry's aunt and uncle reacted what really surprised me was Herry's Cousins reaction.
Anarra chapter 61 . 8/7/2013
interesting developments. I like the Snape Harry relationship. Update soon
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 61 . 7/30/2013
OOOOH please please please please update sooooon :D :D :D :D
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
hmmmmm things are looking suspicious
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
oh man things are really getting bad
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
aww so sweet
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
oh man this is so good
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
they are getting along somewhat