Reviews for The Second Heart
NyxxNoxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
oh wow this was awesome...
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This one is GREAT! I really could see him do this...it is so him, in a way. And, the revenge is sweet. I love the 100th story bit. Too bad we cannot do that now, ne? Unlike Rin, in this story, I do believe in ghost. As usual...weave on...weave on.

Cristy
Psyka chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Twisted creepy I loved it good wow I mean you come up with some great ideas some definitely freakier than others but there is no denying that you are a great author any awards you have recived aside
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Wow, this reminded me greatly of Poe. I'm going to have to let my husband read this. I'm sure he will enjoy this macabre tale as well. I'm glad I found it just in time for Halloween.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I've always appreciated this story. Very Poe-ish of I do say so myself...
chibi313 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
no fair! I can't find the picture you're talking about! (pouting) it was still a good story, harsh but still good!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
*shiver*
sayuri-girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
it is a very beautiful piece of writing, though I must say I do not like much the killing Kagome part ... I love the stories that have a happy ending - life is often times too cruel and with little to no happy endings

I love your writing style and it makes for a great Halloween story, but I am not too sure if I like it enough to consider it one of my favorites

sayuri
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very Poe-like, I like that he still loves her in the end. In a way it's almost like the tell-tale heart's revenge had the old man been female and a lover of the young man.
TaliaNaeva chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love the story. However, I just got stuck with a Dr. Who though...

Kagome gives Sesshoumaru the second heart, "And ladies and gentlemen is how Dr. Who was was created."
SilverMoon75 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Interesting. That truly was quite the unique punishment. This story reminded me of Edgar Allen Poe's Tell-Tale Heart though the comparison to Cain and Abel could also be applied here. Wonderful job. I really enjoyed it.

YnD
NS chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lesson learned.

Thanks for writing!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Jealous lovers beware should one ever accuse of treachery unfounded and untrue.
Ninjawolf1313 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
that was unexpected
Demented Ookami Hime chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Again, you created an amazing story! The art of words is one you have mastered well. I love the story. It gave me goose bumps!