Reviews for Up in the Air
cuteangel4eva chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Awww happily ever after :)
Ok funny moments were Kyla's stunts lol like with bat hahahha
Tearful moments: ash in the hospital leaving spence and Kyla broke hearted :(
Sweet moments: the sweet gesture during games like outing their hands on their heart and looking at each other for support during games especially the championship hehe
Hot moments: first dates, first time and mattress on the truck scene

So yes that's all I remember for now. I had fun reading this story so thank u I'm glad everyone found their respective significant other even Madison yup she surely deserves it :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Aww spence is being a gentle woman and the date is soo fuckin sweet I'm glad they confessed their feelings and first impression to each other especially Spencer's reason of joining the football team. This is like my 2nd time reading it but I don't think I wrote any review so here I am now :)
oOYuuOo chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Wow.. what a ride! Your story is really refreshing.. I enjoyed reading it!

Thank you for this story! :3
L2GQ chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
This must be the 4th or 5th time I've re-read this and each time it feels like I'm reading it for the first time. Truly one of my top fanfic favorite... An all time classic for me. Rock on mega super star!
lawsbian chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
aw aw aw so cute!
lawsbian chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
omg omg omg
Avid-FFFan chapter 24 . 11/19/2011
I have learnt so much about American football in this story, i don't know how you managed to mix Splashley and football so well together, but you did a great job. I am looking forward to more stories. Thanks
drunkb4dark chapter 24 . 11/19/2011
True to my name I've spent a lot of my time under the influence. I read the first chapter of your new work and I was like wtf? No worries. Figured it out. Lol. Awesome story and digging the new one as well. Thanks for sharing your talent.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 24 . 11/19/2011
just caught up from chapter 7, and Wow. Awesome story! im sorry i wasn't reviewing along the whole ride (stupid internet difficulties). and im sorry to see this story end..anyways THIS IS GREATNESS :)
Brucas4ever chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
Great story! Really enjoyed reading it!
momo0424 chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
An epic ending for an epic story. I can truly say that I've enjoyed reading this from start to finish. You did a great job writing this. I can't wait to read your new story and any future ones.
Lestat Giovanni chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
That's great, but I have to admit that I had been waiting for Spashley to announce to their fam that they were gonna try for a family of their own.
GreenPen85 chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
A great end to a great story. Thanks so much for it and I'm going to start your next fic right after this review.
SoNFan chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
Awww sad to see this story end, but the ending was amazing. Glad to see u started another story!
loudmouthschmuck chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
Wowwwwww, those are like the greatest kids in the world they're both cute, funny, and sweet. This was a good story. I liked how you wrapped it up very cleanly with Spencer and Glen getting a family they deserved. Actually everyone had a happy ending D and this just added happiness to my day P