Reviews for Most Annoying Sound
fishboy12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Dangatang thats worth a chuck norris seal of approval
Fishboy 12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
this is worth an animation
Dark Silence chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was hilarious! I nearly busted a gut about the part when Scorpion tore the bear into peices, and buried it in different places.
Fyre Dancer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lol oh wow, I hate those too XD so sooo funny :P love it
Dovahkiin154 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
oh my god! this was too damn funny. have you ever considered getting into comody.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hilarious
CustardApplePie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Heh, remember the PM about getting the Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 9? I hope that contributed to this story. (In case you forgot, you said that all your teddy bears and the Transformers would have been killed.)
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love it!
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Would be funny if Scorpion and Snake ever met. The teddy bear of torture! That was so darn funny.
Angry lil' elf chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
bahaaahahahahahahahaha scorpion getting pissed off because of a teddy bear hahahahaha wonder why? XP
nonnie0324 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
OMG I can totally relate to Scorpion in this story, I live right next door to my sister. My sister's friend got my neice a little pink bear and if you pressed a button is sang Twinkle Twinklee Little Star, and my neice LOVED it.

Then one day I threw it in a pond because my sister kept replacing the batteries and I figured my mental health was more important than the amusment of a ten month old baby. Though my sister did steal the key to my house and I had to freaking buy a new bear for the baby. So, just try to guess how that ended...
l3largus chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hahahahahaha I laughed all the way through. Great story man.
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Haha! That is hilarious! I loved it! Keep up the good work :-)
Paritheikae chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hahaha, I could see Scorpion slowly growing angrier and angrier to the point where he finally snapped. All becuase of the teddy bear. Cute :)
Mr. Havik chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Epic shit will be epic.

Funnily enough, my little sister had this teddy bear who used to sing Happy Birthday To You everytime you squeezed it and even she hated it. But there was very little we could do about it since it was a gift from our Grandpa. So I cut the thing open, removed the stuffing, took out the pre-recorded voice box, put the stuffing back and threw the voice box into a very reviled neighbour's window. The voice of shattering glass was much more appeasing from the retarded melody.

But anyhoozits, this is something I don't normally find in this archive, which is great, because what you normally find is bullshit and that theory makes this fiction awesome sauce. Looking forward to more crackish shiznits from you, if that is what you want to continue with in the MK archive. Here's a tip: please do, because quality fics are a bloody rarity.