Reviews for Most Annoying Sound
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Funniest story ever
fishboy12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Dangatang thats worth a chuck norris seal of approval
Fishboy 12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
this is worth an animation
Dark Silence chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was hilarious! I nearly busted a gut about the part when Scorpion tore the bear into peices, and buried it in different places.
Fyre Dancer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lol oh wow, I hate those too XD so sooo funny :P love it
Dovahkiin154 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
oh my god! this was too damn funny. have you ever considered getting into comody.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hilarious
CustardApplePie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Heh, remember the PM about getting the Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 9? I hope that contributed to this story. (In case you forgot, you said that all your teddy bears and the Transformers would have been killed.)
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love it!
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Would be funny if Scorpion and Snake ever met. The teddy bear of torture! That was so darn funny.
Angry lil' elf chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
bahaaahahahahahahahaha scorpion getting pissed off because of a teddy bear hahahahaha wonder why? XP
nonnie0324 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
OMG I can totally relate to Scorpion in this story, I live right next door to my sister. My sister's friend got my neice a little pink bear and if you pressed a button is sang Twinkle Twinklee Little Star, and my neice LOVED it.

Then one day I threw it in a pond because my sister kept replacing the batteries and I figured my mental health was more important than the amusment of a ten month old baby. Though my sister did steal the key to my house and I had to freaking buy a new bear for the baby. So, just try to guess how that ended...
l3largus chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hahahahahaha I laughed all the way through. Great story man.
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Haha! That is hilarious! I loved it! Keep up the good work :-)
Skynote chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hahaha, I could see Scorpion slowly growing angrier and angrier to the point where he finally snapped. All becuase of the teddy bear. Cute :)