Reviews for It Could've Been Us
Lena Skye chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Noooo! Please continue this! Please! :(
The Beauty of Imperfection chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
I know you kind of said that you were giving up on this story, but I actually just found it and read the whole thing in one night! If you'd consider finishing it, I'd love to know what happens next or at least how it ends:)
sarahballoon chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
Please finish this story.
I am begging you. I loved it.
Inklover4eva chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
I DO! DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE! THERES ME! A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT LOVES THIS STORY AND HAS BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME! PLEASE JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER JUST TRY ONE MORE! Please don't give up...
Seahawk51 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
If that's how you feel about this story, then I understand. I enjoyed this story alot. The reason no one has contacted you was probably because you gone for so long that some people might of thought that were done with fanfiction, I thought that. Thank you for being honest and giving the people who have been waiting for the conclusion of this story, to know that you don't have the desire to do it anymore. I hope to read more fanfiction from you in near future.

Seahawk51
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
I was watching a few of the first episodes on youtube and decided to check out fanfiction! And don't feel too bad about not updating. I can relate personally. I don't update very often, but then there will be those times that I post a few times within close proximity of one another. It's understandable. People just have things in their lives. Good look with this story and I'll be looking out for your update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
There is no 3rd season
SmileyMiss chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
This story is actually my favorite McGuire story! So please update soon... I am begging.
jessiejlp1987 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
i see that it's been a really long time since you have last updated. hope you continue. it's really good.
Inklover4eva chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
OMG! Hurry up! Write more!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
This was a great chapter.
AussieGirl16 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
LOVE IT!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
What happens next? Tell me !
AussieGirl16 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
i just started reading your story and I LOVE IT!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012