Reviews for Always Already There
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Excellent story.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
What a wonderful story. It warmed my heart. I've read many Sand sibs-centered stories already and became a bit fastidious, but in your story I found everything I'm looking for in well-written family story regarding their relationships. Especially the last part was brilliant. Thank you very much for it. Keep up the good work.
Mako Blue chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really like this story.

Temari is in character for me and the relationship between Kankurou and Gaara was described and developed beautifully too. It should be canon. Haha! )
Tammy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love it! I love Temari telling Gaara off. His admiration of Naruto didn't seem so bad at first but as time went on it got annoying when everything he said, did, or thought somehow connected back to Naruto. You just don't want the fanboy of an obnoxious kid from another village as your leader. So yes, Gaara needs to get his head out of Naruto's ass. I like it when he connects with his family or other people about something different. Unfortunately it only happens in fanfiction. I really wish this story could be cannon.
Ninor-san chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
As someone who actually doesn't dislike Gaara's admiration towards Naruto, I really liked this. It was really nice that Kankurou didn't seem to envy Naruto at all and Temari was the one who confronted Gaara about dismissing Kankuro.

Sorry for the bad english.
InoShikaChou chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Temari was great. I'm glad she pointed out a few things to Gaara that, frankly, someone needs to tell him. It was nice to see her acting as Gaara's big sister, not just his subordinate. And I love what she said about his fawning over Naruto. It gets to be too much sometimes, especially when he seems to forget everyone else.

It was nice to see him try to connect with Kankuro about something other than Naruto and realize that his brother has been there for him for a long time now. He and Kankuro (and Kankuro and Naruto) have a lot in common if he stops to think about it.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was really touching and beautiful. I really loved it.

The beginning was really nice. Temari flatly telling Gaara that he should think about Kankuro and what he did for him. I think that explanation about Kankuro being Rank 7 was really interesting. It was a good detail to this. I liked how Temari was frustrated about the whole Naruto thing.

I also loved the brotherly talk. It made me smile.

It was cute and I liked how Kankuro hugged him.

Gosh I love your sandsib stories.

D
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love how you wrote Temari, especially when she told Gaara to get his head out of Naruto's ass. And also to leave him out of a conversation for once and how people will think Gaara's in actually in love with Naruto if he keeps extolling his virtues. If only someone would tell him these things in canon. She was just perfect. I love how she was so direct with Gaara and protective of Kankuro. It's often written the other way around in fan fiction.

The conversation between the brothers was incredibly touching. It's nice to see that Gaara does care about his family and recognize how much Kankuro has done for him. I also liked that he at least tried to talk about something that doesn't involve Naruto and how Kankuro told him that he needs his own identity apart from everyone else and their opinions and influence. That's something else I wish another character would tell him in canon. I love how Gaara was so touched by Kankuro calling him his brother, their hug, and how they worried about each other's nightmares.

It was nice to read about a quiet moment for this family, especially the brothers. And it was kind of a guilty pleasure to read about someone (Temari) telling Gaara off for his hero worship of Naruto.
mangagranatcat chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
owwo So sweet. I love it. Great story.
Karasu95 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Yay

I was so happy when I saw that you wrote another story and it was awesome !

And so cuteee 3 Will you continue it or was it a oneshot ?
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awww cute and awesome, I loved it and excellent job

You should continue it and make the two have a chat in a hurt comfort genre