Reviews for The Unsung Villains
jonjames427 chapter 75 . 6/19
what was angel wearing. i didn't see a description.
jonjames427 chapter 36 . 6/14
in the face of weapons i would see kid flash as jinx's spear and see-more jinx's bo staff. Kid flash being the spearhead of change for jinx's life and see-more being the reliant partner through thick and thin.
jonjames427 chapter 22 . 6/13
kitten may be maturing, but i can also see the "billies" serving her and treating her kindly.
jonjames427 chapter 19 . 6/13
is their still a relation between jinx and kid flash in this story.
jonjames427 chapter 16 . 6/13
also i thought that johnny was the guy that was kitten's boyfriend.
jonjames427 chapter 15 . 6/13
not really related to this chapter, but whenever i think of punk rocket (punk rock just comes to mind as his name to me) i either think of a rocket or daft punk. is that strange.
jonjames427 chapter 14 . 6/13
either billy or see-more
jonjames427 chapter 52 . 6/12
if kyd can teleport without really needing to move then the purpose of said bell seems defeated.
lawl no name 4 u chapter 36 . 2/25
Actually, It's not bad you ship Seemore/Jinx. I used to ship it, but I have it worse then you. I'm starting to ship Seemore/Kid Flash!
HTCJTJ chapter 50 . 8/11/2014
In the episode mother Mae eye the hive five was see-more gizmo mammoth jinx and private hive
epiccface chapter 95 . 6/26/2014
oh god this is what is going to happen to me these days, with all the yaoi fanfics hanging around in my favorites :P
epiccface chapter 89 . 6/26/2014
I'm literally crying... so cute. :)
epiccface chapter 68 . 6/26/2014
oh wow that starfire waiting to get married part :P
this is soo cute!
epiccface chapter 59 . 6/25/2014
This. Is. Hilarious.
I shall forward this to everyone I know and see if they get into trouble for laughing.
This just made my day.
Also, I totally agree with the top 10 sexiest villains & villainesses thing. And the raven as #1 thing.
Was gizmo not around at that time? :P
Also, I appreciate the XL joke.
epiccface chapter 58 . 6/25/2014
Oh wow the end
My parents were here so I had to attempt to stop laughing. It didn't work.