Reviews for Celebrity Jeopardy!, Total Drama Style
alejandrofan chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
You can add in staci with the new 14 contestants in total drama pakhitew island. Personally I would have staci, amy, and Topher
And then jasmine, samey/sammy, and max
CLOSED ForteKham617 CLOSED chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh My God dude, this story is so DAMN FUNNY! I LOVE IT!
Haley the taco chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
S*** brick was hilarious! I love when he was eating his own pen and when he called himself king s*** brick!
pinkluver93 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Dude, these are great! It's awesome to find a fan of TD that knows this awesome SNL parody. Now kids can say that they DO learn something from fanfiction, lol
NerdyNightStocker chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I like how Sam and Dawn were somewhat kept in character! LOL at B and The Rapists! Alex really does need a vacation by now! I can't believe they all messed up Final Jeopardy and Dawn was somewhat insanely evil! Loved this series and glad that Staci was left out!
cartoongal11 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012

Ain't that something 2 sum it all up?

Great job man!

but uh when r u gonna update on that story request that I suggested and that u made but 1 chapter on?
NerdyNightStocker chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Scott is such a troublemaker! Dakota is becoming a pest with her gum while Cameron is acting like a creeper! LOL Scott got the category board good! Dakota was hilarious with the Cookie Monster (I can just imagine its new name). Great one! I don't blame you for leaving Staci out either!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Wow, it was all about the hot wings tonight! And Trebek's Mom! Hilarious! At least Alex got to eat some in the end too! Can't wait for the next one!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
LMAO at **** Brick! Looks like Anne Maria and Lightning are getting frisky! Poor Alex definitely couldn't make it through the whole game with these morons! S*** Brick didn't last long! At least Anne Maria wrote something! Lightning had the most perverted wager yet! But everyone is alive and unscathed! Good to see this back!
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Sean Connery, as usual, is obsessed with sex with Trebek's mother. Now I know why Chris is stuck up and Blaineley became an antagonist in Season 3.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Glad that Chef's absence was explained! Haha, Blaineley is such an alcoholic! Sean Connery loves to mess with Trebek and his Mom, huh? LMAO AT CHRIS AND HIS ANTICS and Cidy coming out of nowhere! At least one of them actually wrote down a Final Jropardy answer! Hilarious series! Loved every bit of it!
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Heck Yeah, where's Chef!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Well, you have Harold's pervertedness down LOL! Beth can definitely be meaner than she looks! And Leshawna was just plain hilarious! Loved her Final Jeopardy answer and how Harold's podium disappeared! Looking forward to the last round (though no Chef?)!
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Not as crazy as I expected, but it's hard to out-crazy Izzy.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
LOL at Alex Trebek trying to bypass Izzy's craziness! So they're on banana acid? Wow... Well, at least Lindsay eventually remembered Tyler's name (if only for a moment)! What a random result! Looking forward to the next one!