Reviews for Ace of Diamonds: Something Precious
Good tale of course
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BAE~
Jurei'sMemorial chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Oh, please don't! Don't just drop it there! Please! (This is of course just a pleading with lots of groveling involved, buy we are completely accepting of your final choise, as the faithful readers we are)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Sequel where hatter finds out he's not dead
Dedicated4reading chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Please update?
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wait, what?! Watching the actual thing last night broke my feelings using similar tactics; I haven't recovered yet! Please don't leave it as this!

(Thanks for posting, btw; it's really good)
CYoudontneedtoknow chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was lovely, I'm terribly disappointed there isn't more.
lazt chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
update please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I feel like this is a cliffy. If it isn't, well it is now. This was like dangling one of those huge lollipops in front of a child. There is more after this one right?
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wait, I’m lost, what happened? Can’t you update so I can figure it out? ;)
MittknightDr chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Please tell me this isn't the end?!
LittlePleasent chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
can i have another chapter cause thats soo not fair
Anne chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
hi this is good is there any more
PygmyEmo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sooooo...is there going to be a second chapter? cuz I sense a cliffy ending here.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
this story is quite brilliant. I would very much like to read more. if i might make a suggestion? although I, myself, had little trouble understanding the time jumps and scene skips it might be helpful to others who would indulge in reading your story if you perhaps inserted a bit of a page break to separate them and/or make them a bit more clear... thank you for writing this and sharing it here, i did so enjoy it.