Reviews for Antlers and Fangs
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 11/22
It's a shame the story wasn't updated since 2013.
I wish, it was a long novel
G27pazhuka chapter 5 . 10/27
Fuck man! Update thissssss!
mato black rock shooter chapter 5 . 10/17
pls update...
Skendo chapter 5 . 9/14
I realise that you haven't updated this for a long while, but I hope you do at some point!
I hope that Harry remembers at least his name at some point, it feels wrong to call him Edward haha! I'm also glad that he knows deep down that he isn't the true 'Lost Prince' I just wonder if he will be able to convince the others of this and whether or not he will be able to escape before his poisonous assassination attempt is carried out!
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 8/1
Interesting! Please update soon!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 7/18
I hope you update this again soon. It's a refreshing change from the norm that has developed in HP/GoT stories. So, PLEASE, update again VERY soon, okay?
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 7/9
Damn shame this story hasn't been updated in so long. I hope one day your muse comes back to you, can you continue with this awesome story. Great job!
novafire chapter 5 . 6/20
wonderful work keep it up
safranbrod chapter 5 . 4/17
This was too short-! I breezed through the thing and now there won't be a next chapter! OTLLL NOOOOOO
Mirage chapter 5 . 3/16
interesting Story, but how will they kill him...he is still master of deathe even the items are still bound to him in his true world so they will get an interesting surprise when he lifes on
why does nobody thinks it strange that there so called Queens childs are blond when her husband is dark and ist not really possible to have the same light blond as the mother and nothing of the king ...they must know that they are not there kings Kids...!

but please dont let him be with a Girl!
and dont let him go bag to the other world i think that would be wrong as he is death there.

i really do hope that one day you come back and write more chapters and an end to this Story, cant wait to read them
ist now march 2015
humina chapter 5 . 3/1
interesting but slooooow
BYoshi1993 chapter 5 . 2/27
I love it! I can feel the tension building up.
wasApatheticLambchoppi chapter 5 . 2/16
Very well written story! :D Not enough good game of thrones stuff, and I LOVE the twist on Harry. I love how you made it so Hogwarts was all just a dream made by the warlock in Quarth. Interesting twist. However, Cersei is a bit OOC. I don't think she would EVER purposely give away one of her children. I wish you had made it so one of the warlock's stole Harry to experiment on. Everything else seems like something Cersei would do though. She would want to keep the crown for Joffrey. However, I have one thing to say. PLEASE MOVE IT ALONG. I really like long stories and the alternating POV is interesting, but I really want everyone to meet Harry! Especially Tyrion. But I also want all the Lannisters, Robert, and the leftover Starks to meet him too. Enough with the stalling man! Get to the juicy convo. If I wanted to read about Game of Thrones characters inner musings that don't have to do with Harry I'd just read Game of Thrones. No offense or anything though. Me saying this is just me showing how excited I am to read more. :D So take it as a compliment. Seriously great story though, not many could top it. :)
BlakeM.D chapter 5 . 2/9
Loving this so far, the rotating pov is interesting, but I do hope there will be more Harry in the coming chapters. I look forward to your next update :)