Reviews for Stormy Sunday
elainezen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just beautiful. Delightfully descriptive. One can imagine oneself on the beach and on the sand or rocks, in a boat on the sea or swimming. A lovely story of young love. Very well written.
EHfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very sweet! I'm glad you decided to give Mick a nice Sunday off work. I can see Mick very clearly in this one, the man he became peaking out of the boy that he is now. The touch of diffidence but still the confidence when he is on his home ground. And the fact that he likes a woman who is intelligent and straight-foreward.
anyother chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
More please! I like the way you make Mick think and experience his new 's good to see him freed from his life with his mum and Dan.
Brit-bound chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh, Mick, I'm so happy for you! First love is a never-to-be-forgotten event. Make the most of it. And don't let anyone in town know you were alone with this girl in your grandmother's house!

Really sweet story.

Is she ever going to tell us whether she spotted him coming out of the water or not? Have to admit, I assumed he was pulling his shorts on over swim trunks. Bet his mom would have had a stroke!

Just the right light touch, illuminata.