Reviews for Wayward souls
Mia Vaan chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
This is really getting interesting, and I hope you continue. :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Wow, I'm really loving this story! :D

I know you haven't updated in, what, a year? But you have to continue after leaving it there!

As for what's happened so far... I think Buffy's over-reacting about this a little too much. After all, she's keeping the secret about his soul being intact. That needs to be addressed in the next chapter. And am I the only one who thinks that Angel is acting like a bit of a jerk?
juggling chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Great story! Good characters, dialog, and interesting plot. Thanks. Hope you have a chance to keep going with it.
Hercules8 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Liking this, please continue it!
Cecilia Green chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love how realistic you made Spike and Drusilla's horror after the restoration of their souls. Also, I like Drusilla still being a bit insane ;). Well done.
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
wow truly emotional chapter

I think tat Spike and Giles should have a talk, because Spike is a better fit for Buffy and he is more respectful of her and caring, Giles would read that into the conversation Buffy and Spike just had.
AKGMom chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Really enjoying the story so far. It is an original idea, based on my experience. Hope Spike and Buffy can resolve their problems.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
You have to update this! You can't end it here! Please?
Maverick500 chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Will she forgive him. What will he do to win her forgiveness
Guest chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Can't stand it when Buffy acts all superior, self righteous, and bitchy. Of course she blames Spike and gets angry at him rather than see that he once again puts his own feelings aside to do what he feels is the right thing-Not because he is trying to control her or run her life, but because he wants to spare her from more pain.

I love a souled, non evil, non killer Spike, but I love him with his confidence and swagger still intact...Can't stand it when he acts like a doormat. Hope he doesn't let Buffy or Angel walk all over him.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Oh my God... Okay, now you have to write more! You're killing me with the ending here! Write, please write!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Awww, poor Spike! Just when things were going so well. I am so happy that you updated this wonderful fic! Angel's being kind of a jerk - he needs Willow to set him straight :) Enjoyed the chapter - looking forward to more as always!
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
shadow chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
love it please update soon
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013