Reviews for Wayward souls
BG chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Haha, awesome cliffhanger.

I really like your story; well written!
Forever-Furuba chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
The only more dramatic spot to end the chapter would have been right before the initial switch from Buffy's point of view to Spike's. I would have said 'when Angel first tackled Spike', but then the start of the following chapter would have felt redundant. This way is better.

I look forward to reading about the characters' reactions to each other, their attempts to explain their own actions, and the consequences of this encounter.

Also, though I pity him for being on the recieving end of a Slayer's wrath, I definitely sniggered when Buffy was projecting her frustration with Spike onto the other vampire.
themakeshifttardis chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Ahhh, knew this was coming, but ack. Darn Angel and his bad timing! :-) Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
yes Buffy wants spike but now she saw angel good chapter
Amaya chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Please update as soon as you can. I want more.
ginar369 chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Of course Angel had to ruin the Spuffy smoochies!
ladymirth chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
WAAAANT MOREE!

I love, love, love how you write both Angel and Spike so three-dimensional and sweet and flawed. And I especially love how you give the Bangel love its due - high school romance or not, they really did love each other with an intensity and innocence that neither would be capable of in later years, when life kept beating them down. And yeah, it WAS a grand, fairytale, pre-ordained kind of love.

I love Spuffy because it is the exact opposite of Bangel - the nitty-gritty, real-world anti-fairytale where two people have to fight fate, the world, and even each other to find and be with each other. Spuffy is never so riveting as when it's pitted properly against Bangel - is it the push-pull, real-world, messy, kiss-with-a-fist, rife-with-misunderstanding love that's going to win out or the love of swelling orchestras and soulmates?

I love how you write Faith - she was a good-hearted and loyal kid in the beginning, and as good a friend to Buffy as she knew how to be. And drunk!Buffy is adorable! I'D kiss her too!

Spike really does deserve to catch hell from Buffy. This "keeping things from the little woman for her own good" trend has to be nipped in the bud, for it leads to all things bad.
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
lol that's such an Angel show
Maverick500 chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
I love this story
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
rororogers chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Ok that last line made me laugh! can't wait for the next chapter.
spike'smate chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
looking great, but i'm greedy gimme more
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
I hope Buffy dosent get mad at spike when she finds out about angel
Trainee Hero chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for updating, that antiques roadshow thing made me burst out laughing.
cavemenftw chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Cute ending to the chapter there. Solid set up chapter, Looking forward to more.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »