Reviews for Wayward souls
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
lol when Giles thinks he's being sneaky its just funny. Poor Spike and Buffy, both so attracted and yet stuck.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Really like your s

Plot so far its a new twist to the storyline ;) keep it up
MountainLord-92 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
clever how you have given him the same problems that Angel had with his soul, despite willow's earlier assertions that this was not the case. i liked the tension between Spike and scott, vvery realistic. also liking the fact that Xander is still not happy about spike becoming a member of the team.

slightly disappointed that we didnt get to see dead man's party, but as we already know what happened in that one i wont get too upset by that.
X-seddie-X chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Loving the story so far. Can't wait to see how it develops.
MountainLord-92 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
it is good to see some alterations and the end of typos, i am not normally too bothered by them but it is still nice that you are taking the time to sort them out. i liked the extra scene in chapter four, i found it amusing when buffy started to spill hair dye over his forehead instead of in his hair.

i am slightly surprised by how close they have become so quickly, but i dont see that as a problem. i do like how you have tied it back into the main series, looking forward to how you write 'dead man's party'.
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
crap personally if I were Buffy I'd move back in with Spike
spike'smate chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
glad to see buffy and spike getting on he's still having probs with his soul though
Trainee Hero chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I love this story!
Nanabug chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Damn you, zombie cat!

Sorry for not reviewing ever before, but fantabulous story so far! :D
MMWillow13 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
OMG I'm dying for the dinner with Joyce. Love the curve ball twist that Willow threw out their about the souls being permanent.
twin1 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Wow loving this fic and the idea behondbit.
spike'smate chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
yippee spikes soul is safe from the curse NO happiness claus for him and i love the fact that they both are very insecure without each others company and that joyce is very happy round spike
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
I'm glad you put out the next chapter. I love the story, and was pretty sure I'd just have you track you down and make you finish it. :) It would have been easy to find you based on your writing. You ARE Joss right? Maybe Marty Knox or one of the others who brought Buffy, Spike and the others to life? Well I hope you do write more soon so it doesn't come down to that.
spike'smate chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
really good chapter and good to see buffy & mom getting back. poor spike he DOESNT want her to go but is scared to tell her

MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Hhhmmm at some point perhaps Joyce needs to suggest bringing Spike home
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »