Reviews for Moments in Time
Sebastiaan Asselbergs chapter 1 . 10/21
really dark but well written and an enjoyable story all around. But the author's note... you were so wrong, there was no ExA not at all.(better fix that in book 5 paulini.)
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Excellent fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
ItsCherry chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Wow! I really loved this story! You portrayed Eragon and Arya's characters really well, considering the situation you put them in. The suspense as the two of them led their separate lives was really intense, and it made me incredibly excited for when they would finally meet. However, although I did like their reunion, it wasn't as powerful and moving as I expected it to be. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful ending. Your writing is amazing!
A.P.Z chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Amazingly written, very intresting alternative take on the series...
And the ending was epic, like closing a circle.
Thank you for writing this masterpiece (in my opinion)!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
1danterocks chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I just stopped to say,that i really enjoyed your story,the rich variety of areas the characters visited and the different perspectives of the people we follow each a nice day
FenrirSS chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love this. Dark, obviously, but with an underlying happy current that is clear from the start. It is also well written and original. So... kudos.
sonnick chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
very good oneshot, thanks.
Percy2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Amazing post soon
learnthingsbyheart chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

Your story's very beautiful, but very sad too. (Do you think Saphira wil die in the last book or was that just the plot of your story?)

I also like your style of writing.

Now to the Author's Note:

1) I waited for the last book three years. I'm so excited i can't express it in words. (Well, imagine jumping at every step you take and singing really lame pop songs :D)

2) Arya/Eragon is SOO going to happen. The signs were too obvious to do another pairing (Hello, in book three she cried two or more times in front of him and she never cries - Well, not that i can remember :D)

I really like your writing, i think i'm going to check out your profile :)

a hyper inheritance-fan
Jess chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved it, thanks:)

Very well written, you have a lot of talent for writing.
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This, my friend, is incredible.

Honestly I've come across this story multiple times, but looking at the description always made it seem a bit ok bleak for my liking. However, I finally managed convince myself to read it, for often it is the tragic stories that are the most beautiful, as Shakespeare so defiantly proved. Well, with this level of writing, you could very well be the next Shakespeare! Wonderfully composed, I can't get over how many times I have looked at your words, wishing I could write such a masterpiece. You should seriously consider writing your own book (then again, if you have already I will be far from surprised).

You use of thoughts, history and actions and actions blend together well, and your unique usage of words makes you think more through the story than a simpler set would provide. Likewise with your use of metaphors, seamlessly incorporated in the sentences. You've said that you enjoy making plays on works, and your hobby has not gone to waste with that on both accounts of style and writing.

Now for the hard part, giving suggestion so I seem not as a lapdog - but it really is quite hard!

The lack of main character dialogue is noticed, so expanding upon Eragon and Arya's dialogue might be wise. Also, despite your use of metaphors and extracts describing their feelings toward their reunion, it is still quite brief when you view it on then relative scale of things. They were the closest of friends, and we all know something was going on, especially with Eragon's infatuation, so it might be prudent to put more Thoth and dialogue considering these facts. The actions are good though, quite literally stumbling at the revelation. Also, despite it's obviousness, you may want to give the allusion of Solebum's prophecy of him leaving Alagaƫsia.

Whew! I always pride myself on long reviews but I must say that was a mouthful! Hope it helps!

I can't wait till Inheritance comes out, the Inheritance Cycle was pretty much thing thing at ignited my passion for reading, and was pretty much the first 'thick book' I read by myself.

Oh I could ramble about it all day, but I suspect it may become tedious so till then, keep being awesome.

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora
ElvenFriend2.0 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
. . . Wow. I don't know what else to say, honestly, just "wow". It was written fantastically, and the plot was unique and invoced a sense of awe. Though I don't personally beleive that eragon and arya would just stop using magic because of the laws and magicians under galbatorix, I still really enjoyed reading this.
Wilbo11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great, perfect, that is all I can say.
LadyKnight0207 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You captured the mood - and described it - perfectly. I love this one-shot. Thank you for writing it.