Reviews for Harry Potter vs Twilight
Jalen chapter 1 . 2/11
Im a bit offended, I'm Mormon
Along with with being a ginormous, virginal, nerdy Harry Potter fan I had also loved Twilight to some extent. The forbidden romance was appealing for awhile; however, Twilight started losing its great appeal as I got older. Eternity sounds great, but I couldnt sacrfice my family for one guy. And Bella sounded so selfish by putting everybody in danger only for her to live forever young with Edward. And imprinting! It ruined Leah Clearwater's life and SM never really scratched the surface of Leah's story. As you said, this story had so much potential. I loved hearing more about the life stories of the vampires than Bella's depressing life. And what kind of role model is she to young girls? When I was 13, reading Twilight, I wanted nothing more than to be in her shoes. But the older I got the more I realized I didn't want to be a Bella! I wanted be a Hermione. A Ginny. A Luna. ALL WRAPPED IN ONE. I just don't get how any Twi-hard could truly try and compare Twilight to something as beautifully written as Harry Potter.
Shelly Terringston chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this fic.
H. Li chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is what I thought at 40. An Avada Kedavra would own THEM all.
I Hate Twilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
You and me both sister, you and me both...
Nikita Jackson chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
it was fun reading this
Sally chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I've tried reading the Twilight series but i can't quite get through with the first four pages of NEW MOON. I disregard the fact that twihards would possibly create teams for their characters. Team Jacob and Team Edward just starts brawls between the fans. I think that Stephanie Meyer maybe got inspired by J.K. Rowling. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I do think that the characters are beautiful. The way they are thought out makes them unique and beautiful in their own way. I am twelve and i believe that both series are good, but i just stick with harry potter
DogStar13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
BURN! Well, Twilight is also too hard for a young child to read, and they shouldn't even read it until they're mature enough. I mean, ahahahahaha...can't stop laughing at the absurdity that Twilight fans got themselves into.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Excuse me. I am sorry but are you indicating that a book is famous even though it has no plot? Harry Potter all the way, I read as soon as I could.
Shriya chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This list is awesome
Ireallycan'twrite chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved your way of thinking; just what I thought about both series(es)! Also, review #100. :)
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I understand why you say that the US isn't as good as England or Scotland. I'm American, and honestly sometimes I'm extremely ashamed to be American... American people are so stupid!
Lavender chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I must congratulate the person who wrote this. I am a diehard hp fan. I loved 41. You are right . I mean It is a war and very unrealistic without people dying. Twilight is the worst thing that has happened to the world of literature!
EpicMustache1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh my god I love you so much for this.
ProngsPotter22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is brilliant :) I totally agree too. Harry Potter is far better in my opinion. I don't hate Twilight but Harry Potter was altogether better written and more creative.