Reviews for Harry Potter vs Twilight
This is four number 24, when the harry potter was written and then published it was set in the present day meaning that argument has no point behind it.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/31
Who's reasons are try? The Twihard doesn't have logic, does she?
The Amber Author chapter 1 . 5/19
Harry Potter is too hard for young children to read: I read the HP series when I was 12. All of it. I'm 13 now. This is an utter insult to my intelligence.

It's set in America: If being a Twilight fan means being a prejudiced jerk who can't spell or think, then thank you, I'll stick with my HP for now.

Again, people: READ THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU JUDGE. Harry Potter is an amazing, adventurous tale of fiction. It has nothing to do with religion- it's about LOVE. I'm religious- take it from me. Harry Potter does not attack any religion and does not imply or indicate to real witchcraft or wizardry. Real witchcraft needs no wand.

Oh, Meyer did her research did she? For Forks, you said. So there is an ACTUAL place called Forks where vampires live? Look- sorry to disappoint, there is no real wizardry school known to the world that Jo can research about. So she did what every sane person would do- she made her own up.

Research is this:

Alohomora, the opening charm. In a language (I don't remember which) it literally means 'Theif Friendly'.
Expecto Patronum, the incantation for the dementor-repelling charm, means 'I await my guardian' in Latin. These two are not the only examples.

Severus, as in Severus Snape's first name, means 'stern' in Latin. Rowling weaves her lot and hides so many give aways and seemingly coincidental facts in her HP novels.

For example, 'Albus Severus Potter', Harry's son, was afraid of being sorted into Slytherin House at Hogwarts. Slytherin's symbol is a snake.
A.S.P. Asp. And asp is a kind of snake.

People, grow up and read Harry Potter. Rob Pattinson makes a better Cedric Diggory than an Edward Cullen- he himself confirmed this.

Now I'm going to bury myself in fantasy novels that are actually WORTH a read.

-Ambs

(P.S, thanks so much for this!)
I live in america and I have ALWAYS(hehe) wanted to go to Britain.
Jalen chapter 1 . 2/11
Im a bit offended, I'm Mormon
Along with with being a ginormous, virginal, nerdy Harry Potter fan I had also loved Twilight to some extent. The forbidden romance was appealing for awhile; however, Twilight started losing its great appeal as I got older. Eternity sounds great, but I couldnt sacrfice my family for one guy. And Bella sounded so selfish by putting everybody in danger only for her to live forever young with Edward. And imprinting! It ruined Leah Clearwater's life and SM never really scratched the surface of Leah's story. As you said, this story had so much potential. I loved hearing more about the life stories of the vampires than Bella's depressing life. And what kind of role model is she to young girls? When I was 13, reading Twilight, I wanted nothing more than to be in her shoes. But the older I got the more I realized I didn't want to be a Bella! I wanted be a Hermione. A Ginny. A Luna. ALL WRAPPED IN ONE. I just don't get how any Twi-hard could truly try and compare Twilight to something as beautifully written as Harry Potter.
Shelly Terringston chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this fic.
H. Li chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is what I thought at 40. An Avada Kedavra would own THEM all.
I Hate Twilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
You and me both sister, you and me both...
Nikita Jackson chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
it was fun reading this
Sally chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I've tried reading the Twilight series but i can't quite get through with the first four pages of NEW MOON. I disregard the fact that twihards would possibly create teams for their characters. Team Jacob and Team Edward just starts brawls between the fans. I think that Stephanie Meyer maybe got inspired by J.K. Rowling. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I do think that the characters are beautiful. The way they are thought out makes them unique and beautiful in their own way. I am twelve and i believe that both series are good, but i just stick with harry potter
DogStar13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
BURN! Well, Twilight is also too hard for a young child to read, and they shouldn't even read it until they're mature enough. I mean, ahahahahaha...can't stop laughing at the absurdity that Twilight fans got themselves into.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Excuse me. I am sorry but are you indicating that a book is famous even though it has no plot? Harry Potter all the way, I read as soon as I could.
Shriya chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This list is awesome
Ireallycan'twrite chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved your way of thinking; just what I thought about both series(es)! Also, review #100. :)