Reviews for Harry Potter vs Twilight
Ariana Peverell chapter 1 . 11/11
Allie chapter 1 . 9/10
I live in New Zealand. I have visited America 1 time and England a grand total of 0 times. I still think that England is better, because they don't think they're better than everybody else. I had nothing to read and my teacher had twilight (whhhhyyy?!) on her bookshelf so I asked to read it. My friends looked at me like I was a lunatic until I threw the book at a Twi-Hards face after three pages
Tabitha chapter 1 . 8/19
OMG! Number 37! Same! Only two books I have ever cried because of, and also two of the books which I consider to be THE best ever. Unfortunately the fault in our stars gave my nightmares because of age. I do not get why this did but not one nightmare because of deathly hallows? How messed up is a Tweens brain?
green hummingbirds chapter 1 . 8/4
ahahahahahaha the reasons are soooo dumb ahahahahahaha and i just wanted to laugh at the pathetic attempts to win! oh boy. your answers, thoughh were perfect! very snarkyyy. oh i love you so much.
Yo chapter 1 . 8/2
this is a masterpiece! I read the real article and I was FURIOUS after I finished reading. There were some very stupid reasons
This is four number 24, when the harry potter was written and then published it was set in the present day meaning that argument has no point behind it.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/31
Who's reasons are try? The Twihard doesn't have logic, does she?
The Amber Author chapter 1 . 5/19
Harry Potter is too hard for young children to read: I read the HP series when I was 12. All of it. I'm 13 now. This is an utter insult to my intelligence.

It's set in America: If being a Twilight fan means being a prejudiced jerk who can't spell or think, then thank you, I'll stick with my HP for now.

Again, people: READ THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU JUDGE. Harry Potter is an amazing, adventurous tale of fiction. It has nothing to do with religion- it's about LOVE. I'm religious- take it from me. Harry Potter does not attack any religion and does not imply or indicate to real witchcraft or wizardry. Real witchcraft needs no wand.

Oh, Meyer did her research did she? For Forks, you said. So there is an ACTUAL place called Forks where vampires live? Look- sorry to disappoint, there is no real wizardry school known to the world that Jo can research about. So she did what every sane person would do- she made her own up.

Research is this:

Alohomora, the opening charm. In a language (I don't remember which) it literally means 'Theif Friendly'.
Expecto Patronum, the incantation for the dementor-repelling charm, means 'I await my guardian' in Latin. These two are not the only examples.

Severus, as in Severus Snape's first name, means 'stern' in Latin. Rowling weaves her lot and hides so many give aways and seemingly coincidental facts in her HP novels.

For example, 'Albus Severus Potter', Harry's son, was afraid of being sorted into Slytherin House at Hogwarts. Slytherin's symbol is a snake.
A.S.P. Asp. And asp is a kind of snake.

People, grow up and read Harry Potter. Rob Pattinson makes a better Cedric Diggory than an Edward Cullen- he himself confirmed this.

Now I'm going to bury myself in fantasy novels that are actually WORTH a read.

(P.S, thanks so much for this!)
I live in america and I have ALWAYS(hehe) wanted to go to Britain.
Jalen chapter 1 . 2/11
Im a bit offended, I'm Mormon
Along with with being a ginormous, virginal, nerdy Harry Potter fan I had also loved Twilight to some extent. The forbidden romance was appealing for awhile; however, Twilight started losing its great appeal as I got older. Eternity sounds great, but I couldnt sacrfice my family for one guy. And Bella sounded so selfish by putting everybody in danger only for her to live forever young with Edward. And imprinting! It ruined Leah Clearwater's life and SM never really scratched the surface of Leah's story. As you said, this story had so much potential. I loved hearing more about the life stories of the vampires than Bella's depressing life. And what kind of role model is she to young girls? When I was 13, reading Twilight, I wanted nothing more than to be in her shoes. But the older I got the more I realized I didn't want to be a Bella! I wanted be a Hermione. A Ginny. A Luna. ALL WRAPPED IN ONE. I just don't get how any Twi-hard could truly try and compare Twilight to something as beautifully written as Harry Potter.
Shelly Terringston chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this fic.
H. Li chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is what I thought at 40. An Avada Kedavra would own THEM all.
I Hate Twilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
You and me both sister, you and me both...
Nikita Jackson chapter 1 . 10/11/2014