Reviews for The Dutiful Son
Dark Alana chapter 22 . 2/9
Love it. Sorry to see it go; but happy that Norman is free of his mother. Great story. ]
Dark Alana chapter 20 . 2/7
Dark Alana chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Love the chapter. I'm not sad that sadistic doctor is gone. I hope Norman can be free. UPDATE SOON! ]
belleandthebeast91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please update! This story is getting good! I'm soooo anxious to see if Norman and Margret make it together, through all this hardwork and building of strength up against these adverse obstacles.
Dark Alana chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Poor Norman. Glad to see you've updated. I can't wait to read more. UPDATE SOON! ]
Dark Alana chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
I'm absolutely loving this story please continue. I can't wait to read more. UPDATE SOON! ]
PenWieldingRose chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Go to Norman, Margaret! Go to him! Fantastic little chapter :) I hope that this dream isn't a sneak peek of a nightmare to come. I love Norman and Margaret together, I sincerely hope this works in their favor. Can't wait for the next update!
redandready45 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I don't know. I don't find your story very interesting. I don't say this to demean you, but I feel the romance of this story comes to fast. There are plenty of people who like that kind of story, but I am not one of them. But don't let me stop you from writing.
PenWieldingRose chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Wow, so much suspense! I'm anxious to see how Norman will get out of this little mess, and Margaret - what's going on with her? Will she be able to break free from Richman?! Keep up the awesome work - I can't wait to see what else you've got!
PenWieldingRose chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
I'll bet it was that awful Dr. Richman or a lackey of his that saw them kiss. Darn, and they were having such a sweet moment! I was so delighted when I saw the update in my inbox - keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to see what happens next! (Hopefully things work out for the both of them).
PenWieldingRose chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
My heart aches for Norman in this chapter - the poor guy needs help, and so does Margaret. I'm hoping there's someway they can break free together and get a happily ever after, but I have a bad feeling this could end tragically. Still, there's always hope. Beautiful job - I can't wait to see what's next!
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
This is a great story, and very well written. I look forward to more chapters. :)
ThePenWieldingRose chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Oh my goodness, this is amazing! God, I hope Norman doesn't die here - he and Margaret make such a sweet couple! That jerk Richman! And "Mother" - she's enough to drive anyone mad. I'm seriously hoping for Norman to break free and for Margaret to go back to him, but I have a feeling that somehow "Mother" will be back for a time or Dr. Richman will have his way and Norman will end up getting a "shocking" experience (bad pun, I know). Anyways, great job! I'm in love with this story and I really hope you update soon!
Waxlin chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Your story is well written and interesting to read. Thanks for sharing it! I hope to see a new chapter soon!
Oaken Revelry chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Ah, I really do love this fan fiction! Please continue your story…it so beautifully captures the emotional complexities of Norman Bates' psyche, and speaks to the vulnerabilities of an OC, which is sometimes really hard to do convincingly. Thank you so much for writing! :)