Reviews for Fated Beginning
Xiaowen chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
This was AMAZING! Please Please Please continue. You are an amazing writer!
Silvergrass chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
i love how you nailed yuan hong's character and i know you can do the same for other princes if you decide to keep writing :D

"Maybe I remind her of her ex-boyfriend too?" lol, yuan hong.

too bad the tv sequel wont be like yours. but i guess it is hard to reconcile it when only zhang xiao has lived the past incarnation.
Silvergrass chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
ahhhhh! love your interpretations of the modern princes. and how zhang xiao's coping in the modern world with memories of the past. (the tv sequel doesnt sound like it'll be like this)
Lillith Evans chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
This was an excellent beginning to a sequel :) youre totally right that the story was as much about 4th prince and Ruoxi as it was about the other princes so seeing their futures experimented with will make me happy too :) ill definitely check out your profile for more stories

this story ended perfectly and im glad theyre starting over properly as their modern selves :)

Thank you again for this awesome story :D!
Lillith Evans chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Omggg I'll leave this review short because I'm super excited to see who she ran into but once again 13th prince stole my heart with his cheesy lines :D
Lillith Evans chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
This chapter just made the situation worse for Qi Long :( im a bit scared about what happens but it has to get resolved soon right?

I hope so at least :(

Love this story so far :) ty for writing it! I'm looking forward to Yuan Hong and Zhang Xiaos interactions
Lillith Evans chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Omgg did she leave ? She had to have left because she got scared seeing the 13th prince and feeling like history would repeat itself!

Cant wait to see whats next !
Lillith Evans chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
13th Prince! Ahh his character is just the best I love it! And I hope he shows up more! If Qi long is anything like the 4th Prince 13th will be like his funny counterpart

Im excited to see how this phone conversation works out :D
Lillith Evans chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was an amazing beginning :) I cant wait to read on and see how you take this into the modern day direction!
HeiQiuYe chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Hello! Thank You for this wonderful fanfiction, really love how you portrayed ruoxi , 4 th prince and 13th prince in modern times. It's a beautiful second chance for ruoxi and 4th prince. I'm really looking forward to your next writing about them. I really wish to see all the princes and protagonists of BBJX.
Again thank you.
Cindy chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Love the way the story is going and in my mind a movie is playing already. Please do continue and see where your imagination will lead us. Thank you for doing this.
Heather chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Please continue the story ... I thoroughly enjoying it ... waiting in anticipation ... and many thanks!
Heather chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for this 'novel'. I was so dissappointed that there won't be a continualty of BuBu Jing Xin in the sequel. Well not sequel anymore, but a completely different story in the new drama.
So I'm glad i stumble upon this 'novel' you wrote. Great imagination and creativity.
Thanks for writing.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
I have read quite a couple of modern sequels of BBJX and to be honest, this is the best and wonderfully-written sequel I've ever came across. Beautifully-written, I could sense both the Zhang Xiao and Wu Qi Long's uncertainties and feelings as they subconsciously let each other seep into their hearts. As much as I am very excited to see what your story has in store for both of them (plus the other princes' reincarnations), even if you decide to end it here (for good), I'd be very satisfied as you ended it with an open ending, leaving it to your readers' imaginations on how to continue on. As for me, I'd say they'll end up being married, happily ever after, but not without pre-marriage troubles and obstacles to overcome first.

Thank you, for this lovely story.
angeldevil11 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Please update. I can't wait to read more. I always wished they made a sequel or something.