Reviews for A Very Modern Arrangement
Please please continue! I am worried that you have abandoned your wonderful stories. Love them, and how you portray the DA characters. Your writing is great!
Please please please continue this story! I know it's been a while, but I miss it so much. Utterly brilliant, realistic, intriguing, amazing... Please don't leave it unfinished! There are so many questions that still need to be answered. I really hope you find the time to write more.
Jenwren chapter 32 . 1/29
I do hope you haven't entirely given up this story, I do hope you continue, it is such a wonderful read.
I hope you continue this utterly brilliant story. The characters are so real and three-dimensional, and the plot is gripping. I've re-read it recently, and it's even better the second time!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
Please please continue this story! You have created amazing and wonderful tension between so many people in this story, and I love your Matthew and Mary. Complex people in a complex time in their lives, wonderful.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
Missing your story still so terribly much! I hope you're able to come back to it soon! Thank you.
Aurowanfinn chapter 32 . 7/12/2016
I'm intrigued by the direction of this story. Please update.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/18/2016
Great story and characterisation! The development of MM's relationship is very well and cleverly done, showing their growing trust, and openness. Whatever you have planned for this story I will enjoy reading it, so please please continue!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
Hi Kavan! I hope all is well with you. I hope you may be planning to update before long? I'm itching to know what those surprises are, that you teased us about for the next chapter! :-) :-) Looking forward to more of your fantastic writing and plot. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/6/2016
One of my favourite stories! Can't wait to see how you will resolve things regarding Carlyle, Patrick and Lavinia, and with Matthew's injuries. I don't really see why anyone would feel any sympathy with Lavinia at this stage. Could someone please be brutally honest with her and tell her that Matthew doesn't want her, Mary or no Mary?
Guest chapter 32 . 4/5/2016
This is one of my favourite stories so I am really hoping you intend to continue. Particularly curious to see what happens with Matthew's injuries, and with Patrick. Have a vague suspicion that all is not what it seems...
Camilla10 chapter 32 . 2/16/2016
Oh please, update.
jmu chapter 32 . 12/19/2015
Interesting developments. Why is Matthew so focused on the Duke? The guy had recently married a rich woman, so wouldn't his influx of money be normal? I wonder if the Duke is tied at all to that business project that Carslile wanted Matthew to review? My instinct is that Patrick really IS Patrick Crawley. He seems to be genuinely in love with Sybil. But in an earlier chapter there seemed to be definite vibes between he and the Duke. Perhaps he's bisexual.? I'm afraid that you may be intending that Edith die in childbirth, since you're bringing in Sir Philip Thingy... but I sincerely hope you'll change your mind! I so want Edith to live, and experience some happiness too! She'd make such a warm and loving parent. Anyway... thanks as always for your wonderful writing! And happy holidays!
lilyrowan1 chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
So excited to read this update! Wonderful chapter-so much going on, so many questions! What is Matthew going to find out about the Duke? It was nice having Edith be his co-conspirator. I love how you express Mary's taking every story, no matter how small, as part of the map into Matthew's past-that he has turned her into a cartographer. Great conversations throughout. It seems as if Patrick and Edith have changed places, with Patrick the one concerned that they are drifting further apart. And yet, here comes Sybil . . .
AmeriGirlTN chapter 32 . 11/26/2015
After rereading some of the last few chapters, I've decided that Matthew must recover somewhat so he and Mary can enjoy "all sort of things". lol