Reviews for A Very Modern Arrangement
Hello, I am eager to read !
This an excellent fic really looking forward to where you take it next..
AmeriGirlTN chapter 30 . 4/13
Really hate to be such a pest, but there are so many story arcs on which I have questions.
Like is Matthew still having spasms in his legs? Will he recover at least partially so he and Mary could have children? Will Patrick live or will something Edith so that Mary and Matthew raise their daughter?
What will happen in the Lavinia/Cora story arc? Will Robert be mad enough at Cora to leave her and have an affair with Jane?

So many questions. Plesse say you'll update this delightful story soon. Pretty please?
AmeriGirlTN chapter 30 . 3/1
Kavan, have you realized that there have been 23 reviews for your latest chapter? If you had any doubts about how loved AVMA is, the massive number of reviews should definitely put those fears to rest. It's so well done and so many of us are looking forward to seeing what you have planned next. Thanks for continuing.
This has been quite the journey, an enjoyable one, but a journey of twists and turns.

So, what do you plan to do with Mary? Will she take over the running of the charity from Sarah? Maybe even become a barrister, but I'm not sure she'd be up for the schooling required. The only thing that comes to mind is politics. Not sure of English history, but were women aloud in parliament in 1920?

Whatever it is, I'm along for the journey. Looking forward to future updates to see where you take this wonderful story. Thanks.
eyeon chapter 29 . 3/1
The contents! I want to know more about the contents! I feel like this story has been missing for a long time (but I enjoyed the re-read). Glad you are back and the story is progressing! You have so many subplots spinning that I'm really intrigued by, like Patrick's issues/motivations, the Dr. and Sybil?, the Carlisle business, and will Matthew recover in this reality, just to name a few.
They kised! Finlay ! you don't reilze how happy you maes me :) maby more happy then Mattew and Mary this chepter is prefrctsion
All the plots fit in and combien / preller to create rich and coplicted story and you make it look so nuterl one can forgert thet halfe of them are OC
And i love all the tesing for the futher ,
Can't wait till next cahpter however long it may take
A kiss, finally a kiss. You must start the next chapter ithe morning after. Loving this. Thanks for continuing.
Finally! Such a great chapter! I can't wait to read more. I love how you intertwine the M/M storyline with everyone else, and balance the happiness with the sad.
Cousin Isobel chapter 30 . 2/28
I'm always so excited when I get an email saying you've updated! This chapter didn't disappoint and I can't wait to read more.
darkblueyank chapter 30 . 2/28
What a great treat it was to see this update. Thank you!

You have so many interesting characters moving along with their own stories and strengths and heartbreaks. Never a dull moment. I am intrigued by Patrick and his development and change.

Best treat of all was the final section with Matthew and Mary moving toward sexual intimacy. His nervous arm crossing, Mary's enjoyment of his watching her, and the wine and strawberries... and the kiss is perfect for them.
ameliapemerson chapter 30 . 2/28
My goodness you can plot so well! I must continue to admit I don't keep up with all the story lines as I should...but it allows me to go back and re read to catch up! Love the all sorts of things reference! They are so good together in this story. Like Mary taking on the issue of war orphans...Will that play a private role in this story as well I wonder!?
Squeeeeee! This is brilliant, I look forward to your next installment, however long it takes - it is definitely worth the wait!
Downton.fangirl chapter 30 . 2/28
Yayyyyy Mary and Matthew are finally catching on! Oh I love it! More M/M! And Sybil/Patrick! This story will be the death of me it's so good!
Thrilled to see this update. This fic continues to be excellent and the writing superb. So happy these two are getting closer- in lots of ways.