Reviews for A Very Modern Arrangement
Squeeeeee! This is brilliant, I look forward to your next installment, however long it takes - it is definitely worth the wait!
Downton.fangirl chapter 30 . 11h ago
Yayyyyy Mary and Matthew are finally catching on! Oh I love it! More M/M! And Sybil/Patrick! This story will be the death of me it's so good!
Thrilled to see this update. This fic continues to be excellent and the writing superb. So happy these two are getting closer- in lots of ways.
Thanks your story!
Jenwren chapter 30 . 2/26
Another wonderful chapter, can't wait for the surprise, loved the end. Brilliant!
Deeelightful can't wait for ch 31.. So much going on! Love the depth with the characters and the slow burn with M and M ( be nice to see that a little quicker) :)
Thanks so much for this wonderful chapter to my favorite M/M fanfic. Loved it.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 30 . 2/25
OMG! The only thing negative I could say about this chapter is that it had to end. The thought that's been running through my mind is: "Just kiss already" So happy they finally did.

So, Patrick does have feelings for Sybil and is that the same car Matthew drove in canon? Somehow I get the feeling that he won't be around long term. Why? I don't know, it's just a feeling.

What does Matthew have up his sleeve with getting Edith and Patrick invited to Sophie's party? Does he suspect Patrick's not who he claims to be and Matthew wants to observe Patrick around the Duke?

Obviously, I loved this chapter and I'm bursting to know what happens next. Thanks so much for a delightful update. Hugs!
I love this story and was so happy to see an update! I like the happiness of M/M intertwined with the melancholy of the others. It's a nice bright spot! I hope you continue soon. I can't wait to find out what happens
Thrilled when I saw your update. This story continues to be excellent. This was a lovely chapter and it's fantastic that Mary and Matthew are getting closer- in lots of ways.
judyl1 chapter 30 . 23h ago
I loved this chapter. Peter and Sarah visiting their son was so heartbreaking. I still can't figure out Patrick, he seems so strange and unreal. I loved how supportive Matthew was to Mary in this chapter, and it seemed like things are starting to happen between them. Thanks.
New Hogfan chapter 30 . 2/27
Yay! I'm so happy to see you back with this story!
I have really missed it!
I love how you are making MM closer in this chapter by having them support each other in their work and relationship. Their kiss was worth the wait.
Patrick still rubs me the wrong way. There is something about him that is very shady.
I feel like you are giving us small clues as to where the story is going so I have all these theories as to what could happen so PLEASE update soon!
Kisses on the Steps chapter 30 . 2/26
AFTER THIRTY FREAKING CHAPTERS THEY FINALLY KISSED! ERMERGERSH I AM DYING.

lovely chapter as always-I'm excited for the "surprise" Matthew talked about, and am feeling very heartbroken for poor Peter and Sarah-they are wonderful characters that I really have fallen in love with.
Apollo888 chapter 30 . 2/26
So well done. Really enjoy seeing these steps that Mary and Matthew are making towards each other. You balance the different plot threads very well. Looking forward to all sorts of things.
vitik2326 chapter 30 . 2/26
This story is so great! Please write more soon!