Reviews for Star Wars: We dared
Elfyliane chapter 8 . 8/28
J'aimerais beaucoup lire la suite de cette histoire. Tu écris vraiment bien!
Elfyliane chapter 3 . 8/28
Oooooh! La référence à Red Vs. Blue! Je commence tout juste la série, mais c'est beau ce que tu as fais. C'est juste beau. Merci.
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 3 . 6/9
When is Revy going to hook up with Rock?
General Ripper chapter 9 . 6/4
What do you think of the inhibitor chips?
GrimRangerLock3001 chapter 9 . 5/27
Dammit! I know it'd be hard to explain why anyone in the story would consider this but... Put in MICHAEL J. CABOOSE's DNA in a template! Hell, every Imperial Star Destroyer will try to concentrate their lasers on a single DROPSHIP full of Cabooses just so that their whole fleet doesn't get 'repaired'. (But then again, the whole galaxy wouldn't be safe. Oh well, just clone a bunch of Churches to keep them under control. If Cabooses do hit the fan, I don't think even the Star Forge AND Star Forge Mk.2 COMBINED can produce enough weapons before being obliterated by the Best Helping Team-Killing F***tard Friend Of All Time plus a whole company of his clones!)

Another thing, give Grif the stealth field. Just imagine it, INVISIBLE NAPS. He would be fully stoppable. It's a power that even Force-users (Jedi or Sith) will quote the wise words of Simmons, "No man should have that power.

Then, give Tucker some two-pronged lightsaber thingy (I trust you know how to specifically design it). Have him teach his lightsaber form to the younglings, too. Swish, swish, stab. It's not hyperdrive science.

Now, where is Red Team's Warthog-Puma- I mean whatever three-man mobile light vehicle that would best resemble a jeep? C'mon, don't forget their number one rule: Never go on foot.

Where's Sarge's shotgun? Or ACP Array/Scatter gun? That goes without saying.

Sure, you haven't updated in years and RvB doesn't have that big of a role, but hey it just brings that nostalgia and hilarity suitable for those sons of bitches.
crushcommando chapter 9 . 4/14
Loving this story so far, but is this story dead? I just checked the update date and, while i'm not very good at updating my stories regularly but several years seems a bit much. I'd hate to see this story die.
bigtomato chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Oh yeah i loved the Irony of the 'Emotions like love don't turn you into a Sith' just as Anakin is joining the Sith out of love of Padme. :D Brilliant. :)
guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I like how you portray Anakin/Vader when Whie came in (basically in the whole chapter) I think its totally something he would do (even when he wears the suit) it doesn't feel like you made him a heartless murderer (like most authors do) granted he killed people but I think he at least treated some of them with respect especially those who broke the code to be with their lovers like he did(before he made that mistake).
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I love this story and where it's going hope to see more in the future.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Haha love the Red vs Blue characters
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Keep it going and I like what you did with the music
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I must say that this chapter was somewhat entertaining with the action, but it was the high unlikeliness of a second Star Forge being built by an independent, small group that caused my eyeballs to nearly jump out of my head.
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT, in my opinion, IS WAY BETTER THAN A LOT OF STAR WARS STORIES! Still, if you did more character development for the individual characters, it would be much better!
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Might as I say that the fighting scenes were quite enjoyable, but it was the part about an independent, private organization with limited resources and numbers building a copy of the Star Forge that made my eyes nearly pop out of my head!
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Seriously, Tucker is a complete twit! *scoffs*... But, honestly, Tex, in my opinion, has a load of problems thinking that any guy with sense would be attracted to her and her 'psycho'-naut way of living.