Reviews for To the Chagrin
punkdraco chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Please update! I absolutely love this pairings!
Codry chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Wow … another chapter. I'm happy to see it isn't a one-shot

A Chappy Vase … you are a genius, so Ichigo bought the vase for Rukia, and probably not as retribution for saving him so many times *smirk* You know that I entered in the 'Romantic Chessmaster' mode as well, right?

It's not from Ichigo. … 2 bad, but anyway I love the names Isshin/Karin found for his techniques. Super Daddy-Isshin tip-toe getaway …. just EPIC!

“Get out the house you sorry excuse for a testosterone overdosed male” - my god I love when you make sentences like that. I would die to hear Isshin talk like that in the anime, but I guess that he would be probably censored for eternity; or who knows, after all they let him away with the “breading season”

Rukia is so amazing. Go go go spy on them Matsumoto. If they do “something” she will have a heart-attack … in the good way “My captain became a man. I'm so proud”.

Good chapter. You're one mazing writer. I still don't understand why did you wait so long before publishing a story. Your writing skills are totally amazing :-s

Hope to hear from your other story as well.

*i remember that part in the manga when Karin said Yuzu thinks of Ichigo as an anime character.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Haha, very nice. Meeting the family is always bound to be nuts when it's the Kurosakis in question.
Codry chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
When I saw that you published a hitsukarin fanfic I was like o_O, but as always you surprised me with your ability to handle diversified characters like Karin&Toshiro/Chad & Orihime/ Isshin.

Well Isshin is my favorite! And his … err .. I would say sentences/replies or something, but they do not enter in this category. Anyway Toshiro is a pubescent male ... so much for the all mighty captain. The Kurosaki family dynamics are always the funniest & Toshiro and Karin were both amazing (from the frowning comment to Karin’s sarcasm and embarrassment)

Coitus … seriously … you know that I had to search for a definition, because I didn’t know what it meant .. and I found out; lucky me.

God it’s so fucking funny. Definitely my favorite. Don’t mistaken me; I like your other story as well, but this one is just too damn funny.
mangoslasher chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Uhh... did you by chance upload the wrong story? Because what I just read was "The Tiger and the Princess"...
blankNblank chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Really good! :D Can't wait to read your story!