Reviews for Let Me Hold You Through the Night
Fishie Custard chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
The thought of him getting to see her again makes me so happy! This is really well written, I loved It! :)
Laveycee chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The one constant thing in the Who 'verse: the Doctor will *always* love Rose Tyler, no matter what incarnation, and no matter how many years go by (and whether or not she knows who he is).
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Smile
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
A very heartwarming and sweet 11/Rose story. Bloody Awesome job.

The Wild West Pyro
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't usually go for 11/Rose stories because it reminds me that 10 had to regenerate :( but I like this :) I comforts me to know that even though 11 is silent about Rose, he carries something that reminds him of her always and that he is always thinking of her. And this was so sweet ...
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
RennFlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ah, that's such a sweet idea. Slightly depressing, but sweet nonetheless.
LovelyLady01 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think my heart just broke.
Thaic122 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this is just the sweetest thing ever. I am now going crazy 'cause I can't scream to show how delighted I am after reading it (It's 3a.m here). Who could ever though I'd feel so much love bursting out of my chest to 11, lol. I've read a lot of your stories, not all of them yet, but this one is already my favorite. I bet no other can beat this one. Oh, thanks so much for writing it. I'll sleep happier now.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love these moments you write with Eleven going back to visit Rose. I could totally imagine them happening! I loved it of course. : D
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
hmm makes you hope for it
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
TThat was beautiful loved it so sad they being perfect together

maria
Sweetdiamondstars chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Pure awesomeness ;) I love the idea of him going back to steal moment with her, and I really hope you will continue to delight us with these stories! Rosie xx
ElsieStone chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I rarely review mainly because I'm really lazy... But this story was so beautiful that I couldn't resist! This was so perfect and I could really imagine the doctor doing it! Thank you for writing such a good story! :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AWWWWW that was so cute and fluffy and...ADORABLE! As you can probably see...I loved it! Awwww!

(Now feels very fluffy) DTSATRF! XD