Reviews for Wisdom and Patience
So I have recently gotten back into reading YYH fanfiction and I remembered your fanfics please update this, your fics were and still are some of my favorite Callie and Hiei should be canon! Your other one shot is amazing as well please don't give up on these stories!
NanneroftheWE chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
backoff22 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I don't know where you have disappeared too, but I would love it if you returned! I think your writing is fantastic, and look forward to seeing more! Callie is just so adorable and...real. Truly fantastic!
SilverHairedSaviorFan chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I need more! Please write more I love this story!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
By the way Callie is now a Mazoku like Yusuke... right?

And Yusuke's Demon Blood became a whole lot stronger if i'm reading this trilogy right...

So why aren't they struggling against ahem... natural diet of homo sapiens?

And is Callie going to be weak im not saying go mary sue but she could least give a few assholes a wall breaking punch soon i mean like i said She's a Mazoku a Race of War Gods among demons!
DreamerYuri chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
JanyMarie chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Oh my so I've spent the past couple days rereading you're series and I love it so much. I am so happy I found your stories again. Though it still trips me up Yusuke and the gangs ages and I've watched YYH since I was like eight, I think that's when it was on adult swim, twelve years ago. Anyway I love your stories!
Humphadoodle chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Yay, another story from the one and only- BLACKBELT!
DarkDragonJaganshi chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I love your story and i hope you continue soon, I can't live without your story and i had this idea that i will PM you tommorow or today anways... Please continue!1
kenshinlover13 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
NOOOOOO! You can't leave it here! I love everything so far and I have been looking forward to seeing the tape! And after reading the preview of the next chapter, I am very curious about Josh's past.
Vallerria chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
You have been away
I hope all has been alright
I miss your story

I wrote a haiku
To bring back BlackBelt-sama
Please come back to us

We need more Callie
and Hiei fluffy goodness
Pretty pretty please?
Vallerria chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I'm SO excited to read that you're going to be continuing this fic! I have come back to this series over the course of the last 5 years or so, giving myself enough time to make it seem as though it's a new story all over again. Truly, this is comparable to the Harry Potter of Yu Yu Hakusho fanfics and I cannot thank you enough for your amazing writing! Keep on truckin'! :)
jet911 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Loving it can't wait for an update
AnaKiara chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
waiting for your next chapter of this awesome fic
i hope you can get it out soon
Quickeningpulse chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! This little series is the best hiei/oc I think I've ever read! Keep up the awesome work!