Reviews for Spice up my Life
Gail chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Cute. I liked that. But her eyes are hazel.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Perfect
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Girl- you were playing games with me for a little while- thank goodness you let this end up being my girl with perry- haha- keep them coming love your fics
Old English D chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yikes! Is it legal to read this on a Sunday morning?

Not only do I suspect you made our hero very happy, but you made me very happy as well. I loooooved every perfectly crafted sentence and the images therein, especially in the first few lines, where it is so important to grab attention. Ex: 'a dimple grin that reached his eyes', the 'bewitching blush on her cheeks', 'her voice caressed him hello' (I had to grab a fan in anticipation of the rest of the story after reading THAT), leaning against the bar to allow him a better look down her cleavage. Sigh.

I could wax rhapsodic for hours about everything after she 'slipped into the seat right next to him', but it is Sunday morning after all . . .
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
The unfamiliar perfume threw me. Just couldn't see Perry picking up just anyone at a bar, knowing how he feels about Della. Loved the ending.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oooooohhhh...I loved this. Fun and sassy and sizzlin hot. Seeing Perry react to the "blonde" was great...That Della is something. She really knows how to make Perry happy. :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
FUN!

Loved watching Perry trying his luck as a pick-up artist. Della has skillz! :D Enjoyed this a lot.

cw
razraz chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ha Ha Ha - you had me going for awhile there - specially with the unfamiliar perfume. I was very concerned with the ease with which Mr Perry Mason attorney at law slipped in to bar room pick up artist - then when he mentioned his secretary ( I still wasn't in on it yet) - only when he says "But that's part of her charm." did I get even an inkling - up until that point I thought they must have had a terrible bust up for him to be so blatantly accepting of a woman's advances - which most likely he got all the time.

I love how despite everything when he says her he falls back on a cliche - not able to help it. I think you made him a very happy man. Also can see Della smiling when she reads in the paper about Mr Perry Mason picking up some fabulous blonde in a bar - in the gossip columns.

Love your stuff great details,. raz
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was so cute! :) I was a bit nervous at the beginning, but I knew this blonde haired beauty had to be a trick...or something. :) I never imagined a wig though. I'm not really sure what I was thinking though. It was quite a surprise! :) I liked this a lot. I guess you made Perry happy...you made me happy too! I was so excited when I saw this story. I was actually hoping for more of your stories lately, so I'm glad you posted this! Yay! :) Great job! :)