Reviews for Spin the Bottle
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was a fun little story. I enjoyed reading it.
I-Tried-To-Find-The-Sun chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved this! Parvati and George are so meant to be, this is just pure awesomeness! :)
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It's sort of tragic how she clearly lusts/wants George, yet it's still all a game. How cruel of you! :)

Just one pick up - at the start of the story, it begins with 'as a rule, Paevati Patil avoided parties.' Just a small typo you might want to fix.

I fully expected to sigh at another Ginny/Twins incest jibe, but you surprised me with that kiss on the cheek, how very good of you. I was very pleased hehe.

I think the best thing about this story was that you didn't forget the magical aspect of Harry Potter. Too often do writers get caught up in the characters or plot that they forget that Hogwarts is a school where magic is actually part of their day to day lives. You clearly indicated the existance of magic in subtle ways here - like the fact that characters used their wands to spin the bottle - not simply with their hands like some other authors would have done.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was really funny! I like these two together, ever though I never really thought about it. Great job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Yeah, I did think you were done lol. XP but it was a good one. Nice job! :D
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
No, George! Kiss her more! YOU LOVE HER, GOSH! );

anyways, this is another one to go down in my favorites of yours.

I like the pairing and I like the Hermione/Ginny kiss and I liked how Parvati got all angry when Hermione was all sad about kissing George and I liked the kissy kiss and I AM RAMBLING.

I also liked your authors note at the beginning. And here I was getting worried that you got bored with my challenge! I'm glad you haven't because I really like reading your entries!

Good luck with your next first kiss one and with your two new poetic color one-shot/drabble things.(:

I look forward to it - applause -
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Great job for a challenge. May I asked what inspired you to do this pairing?

God bless and great job.