Reviews for When Magic Screamed
NarniacSherlockian chapter 13 . 5/9
I've recently became a fan of Merlin, but Narnia and Sherlock are still predominate in my life. For that reason, I've been trying to read more Merlin fanfics. I just wanted to say that I really liked this story, but I do wish it was finished. :) (That's my subtle way of asking, unless you have added more chapters and I just don't have it.)

You mentioned something about Arthur "having" magic and trying to explain it to another reader (your notes at the end of one of the last few chapters). But when I read it I didn't it see as Arthur having magic. I saw it as Arthur and Merlin having a special bond, magical because of their destinies, that helps the two get along. But with Arthur's words, it backfires on their bond and Merlin's magic begins to attack, basically. But I guess for every person they can interpret it differently. Still... really good story. Keep writing. :)

P.S. I should probably mention that I have several stories written but none of them are published. One's started, but not finished. My point to this is that I can't judge for Arthur "having" magic because in one the stories is about this girl who can turn into a phoenix and basically control fire (on a minor scale). I think that it's logical that Arthur could have some or something magical about him, considering the circumstances of his birth.
Kate.R12 chapter 13 . 3/14
:o oh please don't leave it there, but what happens! Please! Great story, please don't leave us hanging!
FadingLikeShatteredGlass chapter 13 . 2/21
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS CAN'T BE ALL
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST AND SADDEST STORIES I'VE READ IN A WHILE
AND OMG I LOVE GWAINE SO SO MUCH IN THIS FIC
AND POOR MERLIN
AND ARTHUR OMGGG
mizzymel chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
I really hope you will resume this. Time heals all wounds, unless it has to do with that stupid final and there are tons and tons of Merlin fans here still reading every fic looking for a proper escape/fix it.
Sierra.Maggie.Hale chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
I love it please update soon.
PippaFrost chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THIS WAS PERFECTION! IT WAS SO DRAMATIC YET YOU COME WITH THE WHOLE APPLE FOR THE HORSE AND OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
PippaFrost chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
OH MY GOSH GWAINE I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!
Irisofthesky chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Oh you CANNOT leave the story here! By all that is good please finish this amazing piece of work!
Magics122 chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Hello! Can I just say I am REALLY enjoying your story and that you are a very good author! I love the way this story is going but I have one question: are you ever going to update again? I am sooooo anxious to see what Merlin tells Arthur and how he reacts! Pleaseeeee update! :)
karovie chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
WHAT?! YOU HAVENT UPDATED SINCE 2013? NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! (oh and just to let you know. I see improvement in this from the other fics :) you're getting better :D )
YOU ARE TOO AMAZING AN AUTHOR TO JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! TT_TT
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Good angst! I just hope you won't abandon this fic and update the very last chapter soon.
Signal27 chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Gwaine! (who followed after Arthur after he rode out).

NOW FINISH THE STORY!

Please :-)
thisisup-upisno chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
GAIUS
OR GILLIE
BUT REALLY JUST UPDATE PLEASE
Abby Squared chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? Ugh. You can't leave it like that. I WILL DIE IF THAT'S HOW YOU END IT! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase...*wails*
Yazzi chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
This is fabulous! You've got my insides twisting in a way that few writers can do. Please keep it up.