Reviews for When Magic Screamed
PippaFrost chapter 11 . 6/28
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THIS WAS PERFECTION! IT WAS SO DRAMATIC YET YOU COME WITH THE WHOLE APPLE FOR THE HORSE AND OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
PippaFrost chapter 8 . 6/28
OH MY GOSH GWAINE I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!
Irisofthesky chapter 13 . 6/27
Oh you CANNOT leave the story here! By all that is good please finish this amazing piece of work!
Magics122 chapter 13 . 4/1
Hello! Can I just say I am REALLY enjoying your story and that you are a very good author! I love the way this story is going but I have one question: are you ever going to update again? I am sooooo anxious to see what Merlin tells Arthur and how he reacts! Pleaseeeee update! :)
karovie chapter 13 . 2/26
WHAT?! YOU HAVENT UPDATED SINCE 2013? NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! (oh and just to let you know. I see improvement in this from the other fics :) you're getting better :D )
YOU ARE TOO AMAZING AN AUTHOR TO JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! TT_TT
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Good angst! I just hope you won't abandon this fic and update the very last chapter soon.
Signal27 chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Gwaine! (who followed after Arthur after he rode out).

NOW FINISH THE STORY!

Please :-)
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
GAIUS
OR GILLIE
BUT REALLY JUST UPDATE PLEASE
Abby Squared chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? Ugh. You can't leave it like that. I WILL DIE IF THAT'S HOW YOU END IT! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase...*wails*
Yazzi chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
This is fabulous! You've got my insides twisting in a way that few writers can do. Please keep it up.
Rebecca chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
It's May! Where are you? I love this story! We need to know how it ends! PLEASE FINISH IT! I'll love you forever... Please don't leave us SQ, that's an order! ;)
daydreaming instead of work chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Have just discovered your story, very much enjoyed it! Please do finish it as it is fascinating and very unique. Love the magic in Arthur, what a fabulous idea and I think it is true to the story.
I only discovered fanfiction a few months ago as I had watched series 5 again and was depressed at the ending so went and googled and discovered this incredible creative world of fanfiction. Have read some wonderful stories that I like better than the TV ending.
Am really enjoying all the creativity in authors as yourself and hope the busyness of your life doesn't squeeze out the creativity.
Thank you again.
Fai's smile chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Wow, this is great story. I hope you will finish it, cause it would be a pity not to.
eilonwy77 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Oh no! Where is the end? Ahhhhhh, the pain! :-)
fariedragon chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
Gwaine should take it out on him at training after he tells Percival. Percival should find out because of how close he was to Lancelot.