Reviews for Postpone
jsq chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Look at this! Happy and brief? I'm thoroughly impressed. No, really, I am. Tony's excited nervousness was a joy to read.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awesome with a side of amazing .
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ahhhh! *Screams*

Sorry...I'm about as unrestricted in my excitement as Tony is with his panic at the mention of "velvet-lined box" - underline that three times if you will.

This is what I'm thinking, isn't it? Isn't it? Velvet-lined box! *Screams again*

He's slightly insane to be out on such a day though. Is he not hoping to be able to go through the day of 'minor significance' in one piece?

I want to laugh at his nervousness, haha XD poor man! I love the way you've threaded it into everything he did/does, from brushing his teeth three and a half times to panicking over the lack of cars and red lights.

I'm wondering...would you mind very much if I borrowed your idea and uh...put him in front of Ziva? :D

Beautifully written, as always!

Soph
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very nice fic. Short but sweet.
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You could probably make a ten word story sound poetic and memorable. I've said it before - it's quality not quantity that counts. Lovely look at Tony.
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Aww! I love jumpy, nervous Tony. You captred him perfectly! Such a very sweet story. Beautiful work, as always. :-)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Loved it Zaedah. Short and sweet and beautiful.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Tony nervous to propose...how sweet...please continue :)
calincisfan chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Short maybe, but sweet and I love the way you use words.
tansypool chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
And once again, Zaedah has blown me away with an ever-present indescribable way with words and a subtly beautiful plot.
starryjules chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ha... I love it! That was well-done, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That box better not be empty!

Lol

Love it

Hugs
Proseac chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awww, this warms my heart, never mind the chilly surroundings! You've managed to capture perfectly what I'm sure most men feel when anticipating the popping of that all-important question. I'm so glad we females don't have to do it!

And so succinctly described, too. We'll get you writing drabbles yet...
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I think this is a really good insight into how Tony might feel on this occasion.

REALLY!