Reviews for Blimp Revelations
ShadowChaosLucario chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love this! The end is great!
Labyrinth Runner chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was your first fanfic? Wow! You did a greatt job! I expect these from later fics, congrats!
CamiDash chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
hahahah i laughted so much while readin this! The "gay ear" was too much for me. And its all so cute! i feel like one of the fangirls in there... i had this really big smie plastered on my face when they all confessed, There were three couples that i love! im so happy!
Sempiternal-Silence chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Tristan and Duke is my OTP for life.

I lovedlovedloved this Fic. I wish this really would've happened in this episode. That would've made me crazy happy! I've questioned something... Who would be the uke and the seme? Hmmmm...

Karin Mazaki chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So Bakura/Marik is OK because they are both psycho, taking over the world maniacs? shudders

Good up to the point where Joey pulls them up. I kind of wanted Shadi or Joey by themselves to witness the confession. Confessing in front of a crowd is embarrassing. The Tristan and Duke stuff and the Tristan/Duke stuff was good.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
wooooooooooooo _ but bakura belongs with RYOU! and marik belongs with yami no marik! also were you seriosu about the puzzleshipping? please? anyway keep it up and DFTBA!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awww cute and funny! Great job :)
IET chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Definitely one of the better duke and hiroto stories i've read, i'd really like to see more of them, but no one seems to like them much... ah well anyways, good short ficlet
Lilac Rose6 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I squealed so hard! I love how the girls were all yaoi fans! And the puppyshipping you tossed in! And the cute moment where Kaiba tried to cover Mokuba's ears! And when they pulled them back up and Duke was crying! OOOOOOOH THIS WAS AMAZING!

~Lady Lilac~
luna snow demon chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
yay first comment! XD and i like your story! im a fan of chaseshipping 2! i want there 2 be more of them! T_T
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ok, first things first... I absolutely loved this! I smiled the whole time I was reading this. AND... you included all my favorite couples (duke/Tristan, Joey/Seto, and marik/bakura) :D I almost had a fan girl induced heart attack at the end when everyone was coming out to each other. *-*

Thank you so much for writing this! I had a lot of fun reading it, plus now I'm all smiley and what not haha XD