Reviews for Start Of Time
aspiringmuse11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful Dalaric story! Very rich in the emotional strain that has occurred between these two characters. I love the idea of the book and Damon way of asking for forgiveness.
who0wnsmyh34rt chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I LOVE this story so much, it's ridiculous.
kat4543 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
it's beautiful
brage chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was amazing! Very hawt, very sexy with just the right amount of angst. The sex scene was wonderfully detailed with tenderness despite the fact that Rick wasn't into the tenderness-ugh, loved that-and Damon seemingly only wanted to please Rick. Perfect balance. Loved it.

One thing I would suggest though is that you back off on the alternatives to just saying their names...like "the mortal man" or the teacher, the brunette guy...etc. It's okay to replace a few times but I feel a little like it was too overboard in that department. It really is okay to use their names. I know "he" or "him" is kind of a wash since it is a male/male story but sometimes it's still understandable to use the pronouns and, of course, their names.

Just my tidbit for you. Again, loved it! And it was actually a complete story with an appropriate rating. Kudos, big time!
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Dalaric is my favorite slash pairing and you wrote it well! I love the vast emotions that ran throughout this fic!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I DID like it. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Extraho chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i love this, plain and simple! more please!
Seekah chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I've been heavily sucked into KLEFAN for a while that I forgot all about my love for Damon/Alaric. I got a bit curious thought after Damon finally apologized-the scene was too good to resist. I'm glad your story was the first I wrote because you have definitely reignited that couple for me again. Very good writing and the characterization was done very well. I also like that you made them friends with benefits previously before the killing incident, which makes Alaric's anger that more justified. The neighbor scene was hilarious. Pretty sweet how they believe in each other. The love making scene was phenomenal, which just the perfect hints of emotion. Thanks so much for this wonderful piece. Hope you have more on your profile
Mineola chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved it! You are absolutely right, Dalaric doesn't get enough love :( I hope you'll write plenty more stories about them, you are an excellent writer.

This oneshot has been great, I think both characters remained In character, which is not alwasy the case in Dalaric FF
starzee chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I'm not remotely religious but I loved this and the spirituality of it really made it something special. I loved it. I hope you do another chapter :)