Reviews for Restless
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is beautiful. I wasn't going to leave a review, but the tears on my face dictated otherwise. Great job. So beautiful and tangible.
Nerddtastic chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was very poetic, and a bit confusing, because I walked into it thinking it was a story. Once I figured out it was more of a poem it was beautiful. Thanks for posting this little dose of Romione though.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I rely do need a tissue for this one all of them had me get teary eyed. it is very good theo just very SAD
MeIshAlice chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This... Omfg. I can't even begin to describe how much I absolutely love this story. I'm about to go on and read the rest of your HP one shots. Do you have stories? Because you better! Your writing is too good not to!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i have to say, i love ron and hermione fan fiction but i love your writing, not just harry potter but the gossip girl ones as well. your really good.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow. That was amazing. You captured the essence of Ron and Hermione and the war so well... That was incredible.
knownhiatus chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. That last part was Amazing job!
DarkChocolateAutumn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Simply beautiful. :)
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
how beautiful ! loved it, so emotional and i love how attached they are to eachother. the last one was quite good in the way of how truthful it was, they cannot live without eachother, and instead of hermione having a go at ron for saying he would have gotten killed, she accepts it, because thats probably what she would have done too.

good job!
napchic chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was really lovely, and that last bit...that was gutting but rang absolutely true. If Hermione had died in torture or in battle, Ron would have gotten himself killed taking as many of the bastards with him as was magically possible. She wouldn't have been there to gently hold him back.

A friend at LJ recced your fic to me. I'm so glad I took her advice :) Thanks for the lovely R/Hring.
Nora chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Simply beautiful.
BarbedWire chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I don't even the words to respond to this. It was beautiful, and also haunting, and excrutiatingly painful and sad. But I absolutely love it. It isn't really realistic to say that they would just instantly be happy again, and I think that what you've done here is just beautiful.
TisforTatty chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really love your writing style...and your Ron & Hermione stories in general :)