Reviews for A Certain Romance
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
An amusing, canonically accurate, and realistic look at their relationship. Well done indeed! :-D
Percabeth2.0life chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
OMG! Can you please write more?!
pixelversegirl2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Your fanfiction was one of the best i have ever read infact the best. I love how how you got timing right
you have got everything on the right time .
Bungaroon chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
This was really sweet and well written! I'm sure I'll have to reread it again some time
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
This fic is AMAZING! I've always wanted to read PJO scenes in Annabeth's view and I didn't feel that the chapters of HOO in Annabeth's point of view satisfied me enough, so kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
It was actually really good try doing more percabeth fanfics. Its the year 2018 in December and the most recent one of percabeth was like 2016. What happened to ppl I thought they loved percabeth. But reading this made me feel happy so thank you . You did an awesome job. Byeee
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Wow thanks for making me squeal like a lit
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
You did a great job. On of the fine fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Awwwwwww you two should totally get together! ️️️️
Rashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
That was really nice ...best of all the fanfics ..something that could have happened ...
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Wow, this is cute, and such a fresh perspective! It brought so many smiles to my face!
Cose1989 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
I know that I'm late, but I do hope that you and neighbor's grandson are happy.
percabeca chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
YAY O.M.G.
This was the best story I have ever read.
I loved how you just assumed we knew every scene you were talking about - (I did!) And I loved how it was throughout the years.
I also loved the sentence structure; so rhythmical and flowing, and it perfectly conveys all of Annabeth's feelings.

I want to ask one thing: If you can, would you continue? New chapter or something, with everything that has happened now (Mark of Athena, House of Hades, Blood of Olympus.)

You are an amazing author, and as soon as I log in next I am faving everything.

Thank you for the pleasure of reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I liked it... i dont know if u'll read this but what happened with the neighbour's cute grandson and you?
MyNiggaLovesKFC chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
My nigga, this was some good shit! FUCKONG yes, Percabeth! That is the LIFE. But my nigga, ask the damn man out.