Reviews for Floodgate
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great fic, really good at showing Jensen's pain, loved it!
:D
dentalfloss chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Excellent! I love your Loser fics! Particularly the focus on Jensen (plus the team, but mostly Jensen) being awesome :D I noticed you've written a few Fantastic Four stories as well. Any chance you'll ever write some bastardized crossover with Jensen having Johny's abilities (or some other scenario)? Regardless I love your work and am planning on looking at more of your stories when I get the chance. Thanks for the read!
Beltainwitch chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
love this story! It is so raw and intence. It's rare to read a fan fic that brings tears to the reader. Thank you. Your writing is captivating. Simple enough to just tell the story yet rich enough to trully do it justice. You've made a big fan of me!
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was... absolutely brilliant! That sotry was so full of win. Powerful stories on their own, each scene builds and twines into the tapestry that makes up an even better story: something that is greater than the sum of its parts.

Thank you for sharing!
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh my gosh. Stories so amazingly written like this make me long to read more. Its like finding a dimond when all you can trudge through is coal.
Jiko Hitasura chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
You are disgustingly amazing _
mcatB chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Very good story - I enjoyed reading through Jake's feelings and Lenore's assurances and support. Brought a tear to my eyes a few times!
V chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ohhhhhh ... I really liked this story, almost made ME cry. Great job!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh man hon... this one just flat had me in tears. You really did a fantastic job with it! *huggles*
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was lovely.

I felt so sorry for Jensen and everything he'd been through over the years but it was a beautiful moment when the rest of the team were found. I loved their reactions to his emotion and that they understood how hard it had been for him, thinking they were dead.

As soon as the woman wasn't there for him to introduce I had a funny feeling she might have been killed but until that point it hadn't occurred to me.

You did a great job of keeping everyone in character and yet emphasising the strong bond between them without it ever being over the top.

Finally, I did have to chuckle at Aisha's comment on how they were blown up yet it was Jensen who managed to get injured. Very true *g*
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Heh I have read this one, however I am uber happy to be able to add it to my ff favs. (Instead of just jotting down the url in my journals XD)
Lilynette chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I loved it! There can never be too many Losers stories ;D In fact, there's too few of them! So thanks a lot, I really enjoyed it. Loved the family feeling. And the whump. Heh.

I hope to see more stories from you soon!