Reviews for Unsent
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awww! This was so sweet and emotional! I could sense him fading out, then coming back to himself as he found a way out. Wonderful characterization here, excellent work! :D
Perfection's-bloody-flaw chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this! The plot was amazing and i love how you set it out.
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Fantastic. The story from this perspective is wonderful and your execution is superb!

S.M x
Louise Foxhall chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oh My Merlin! I love it :) I'm not even kidding. I don't usually like slash, at all, especially not when these two are concerned but it was so light and thoughtful, not slushy and overdone like many others I have read so congrats on that. Also, I like the way you've kept Sirius nicely in character and the content of the letters and the voice used is sincere and written well. A superb job :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Dx oh no! Angsty and sad RL/SB. How can I survive any more of this? This was just wonderful, and I really felt all of his hardships and it makes me sad! Poor Sirius, I know you've pointed out to me more than anyone how terrible Azkaban was to him. Now I hope Remus takes him back and believes him! And I particularly loved all the scenes in the letters that Sirius was afraid of losing, it really was very beautiful... hope this made sense :)
lowi chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh my gosh, this was fantastic.

One of the greater things I've read, in fact!

I loved this, just the idea of it, that Sirius would have written this to Remus, even though he never got it, wow, it really speaks to me, you know?

The first paragraph, the introduction, it was so skillful, and a perfect beginning. It sort of hold it all together and made it making sense. It just was perfect.

And the letters, ohmigosh, they were amazing. So filled with pain and emotions, so raw and real. I loved how Sirius first wrote "I'm dying slowly" and in the following "Still dying slowly" and how it then developed to "I'm wasting away" - it realy showed how time passed between them.

And then the final letter - the shortness of it, again, perfection.

You're such a talented writer, I absolutely loved this. Easily, as I said, one of my favourite stories.

Awesome work!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Whoah...that was freaking amazing.