Reviews for The Life and Times of Firecat
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 4 . 1/26
I can't stop snickering. This girl child needs serious help...and I don't think Psycho Out would want the job!
Don Maue chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Your work was recommended by a mutual friend, and after reading this first story I am certain that I will be reading more. I kept imagining the Firecat character as being similar to Reese Witherspoon's character in Legally Blonde - so obviously clueless in the eyes of others, yet so firmly convinced that she's right. Loved it!
Ghanie chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Just reassur me that she is fictionnal and not based on anyone you know...
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
LOL! Epic ending. I almost felt sorry for CC, then I figured that it was karmic punishment. Also, I loved that Heliska's delusions continued on into prison, thinking that she was the "good" person who was helping her "soul mate", despite having no regard for anyone else's lives.
PhantomEmpress chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
"Oh, my love, I was so worried!" she said. "I feared that revealing my destiny to me had cost you everything!"

I lost it drinking my tea and reading this whole story over again. Fan-freaking-tastic!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
I swear to God, I think you were channeling my sensei with "You should't NEED an hour." Because I've heard him express the exact same sentiment, if in different words, approximately 10,000 times.

I adore CC's utter disbelief that anyone can be this dumb, and how he immediately exploits it. Because that's exactly what he'd do, and this is exactly how the average Sue would end up, if they didn't just end up dead.

Also, the image of someone Windexing CC's mask made me spit coffee all over the desk. So, well done. Enjoyed this immensely:)
WestAero13 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
HAHAHAHa serves you right! LOL not even the commander wants her. King Arthur, pshhhhhh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Bonus Billy Torture! Yeah! But where's Kamakura? *sad face* Ah Well, still love it to death! Nice job, pity its done now.
Linuxgirl chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
What a great conclusion.

Heliksa thinking CC her true soul mate is simply unbeatable *ROFL*. Nice punishement for CC, unfortunately he managed to get rid of her too quickly. But I certainly do understand him wanting her to get blown up sooner rather than later. Unfortunately she's even to stupid for that.

Thanks for a great crack story, it was very much fun.
N. Ockenfels chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Nice ! I like the ending. Fits so perfectly to her completely drama queen deluded self. "Dumb as a piece of bread" as we say. I really had fun with your MarySue. Thank you very much for this piece of amusement and may the muse strike you again soon (very soon !).
NurseKelly chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
You worked in Annie-YOU are my HERO! This chapter was the best yet. Heliksa is a masterful character study in Mary Sue-ness. So much so, that she is no longer a Mary Sue. :-)
Ami Ree chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Oh. My. God. This was the most brilliant story ever! I kept bursting into laughter in the mose inappropriate places! It's bad when even CC can't stand her. The apex of every "Cobra Commander is misunderstood" story EVER on here!
Catwings1026 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Okay... I am glad you intended Firecat to be incredibly clueless and annoying. It worked. I have a much stronger level of irritation with your MarySue than with Helix... not a shred of empathy for her... and I didn't think that was possible! Well done! :)

"I'm a Fred II series crimson guardsman, and so is he. I'd rather strangle you than kiss you again, and trust me, so would he." - Another line I loved!

And I am going to need to think of some way to punish you for getting "Maybe" stuck in my head... ::groan:: Just when you think loving Broadway musicals won't come back to bite you, someone sticks things into fanfic..!
Catwings1026 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Cupcakes are ALWAYS worth it! :)
Catwings1026 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
"He took a deep breath and tried hard to come up with a gentle way to tell the delusional girl that she was batshit insane and had already almost gotten herself killed once tonight." - LOVE this line! :)
Catwings1026 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ohhh, I can definitely relate to the gray hair thing... sigh. Just wish I had a pirate and a ninja fighting over me!