Reviews for Harry and Ginny: A Love Story
gavin chapter 32 . 6/29
that's great I'm glad you made it but do you know when you going to write the next chapter?
Annoyed fan chapter 1 . 6/20
When the next update you can't stop in the middle of a story.
james.mattson.7 chapter 32 . 6/20
I wish to congratulate you on a well written story so far and wish to inquire when you think the next update should be coming.
That Person chapter 32 . 6/17
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It is so good! Whenever possible please Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! XD
RockstarrHJP chapter 32 . 6/18
I really like this story. It's a very good soul bond fiction and even though the bond aspect isn't original its in the top 5 of all the ones I have read. I can't wait to see where it is going. My only complaint is how long it is between updates. I was curious if you planned on continuing the story or not and if so how long until your next update. Also I have read your other stories as well and I really like them as well. You are a great writer so please keep it up. Fan fiction writers who are as good as you are very few and far between. Stories like this one are also few and far between so please, im begging you, keep writing this story I can't wait to see what happens next
Larry chapter 32 . 6/14
It's good, but I wish u could finish the whole story, like a biography. I would like to help u in the chapters past teenage years, me having some ideas for Ginny's and Harry's children.
Larry chapter 11 . 6/14
I don't know why, but dumbledore's brother? She likes Dumbledore, but not Dumbledore.
Jeff chapter 25 . 6/14
Snape!Snape!
Jeff chapter 11 . 6/14
Snape.
Baya700 chapter 32 . 6/8
Plz wright more it's the best
Awesome man chapter 32 . 5/20
That is really good. I liked how you described tanks and lupin. Also I liked the anti trace spell. Now Harry can use magic without getting in trouble. If would be funny if the twins learned that!
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/12
its so cute i love it i am harry and ginny's #1 fan!
Unknown chapter 11 . 5/11