Reviews for Cheerio's & Froot Loops
EvanStorm chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Excellent story :) Would love to read more
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Great story! And the smut was rather good in my opinion :) Hope you continue to write awesomeness, and that it includes G!P ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story! Terrific writing!
Impure Thoughts chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I thought your smut was smutastic. Great story
RikkuKashi chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Wow, i loved your story. After reading part 1of i didn't think there was going to be a part 2 and was surprised to see there it was. Would love it if you possibly did a third part, like an epilouge of sorts where they are in college or maybe they are even passed that. Just a reviewer's wishful thinking.
theevilsmurf88 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I have read almost all of your stories at least once. I think I have read Pay Attention Fabray 3 times but this is my first time reviewing. Firstly I would like to say I love your writing, you have made me laugh and cry (Shaky) it is thoroughly enjoyable. Now for, well not a criticism per se, more like a correction since you are obviously a subject of the UK and not a citizen of the US. I can tell by how you occasionally turn a phrase. As someone who actually served in the USAF and repaired F-15's I can tell you that only officers are allowed to pilot planes and while it OCCASIONALLY happens where an enlisted person is put through Officer Training School it is extremely rare. Really the only way to actually become a pilot is to get your college degree either through ROTC or Bootstrap and join OTS or to already have your college degree and enroll.

All that being said I love C&FL and even more so Going Loopy Fabray despite this small error. I don't expect you to understand the nuances of another country's military. Keep writing.
miralinda chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
oh wow speechless here
Bugsy1014 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
That was fantastic! Very dramatic. And to think it was an accident that I found this second chapter. I didn't know there was a second chapter here. I had read the first one and then after a bit found your sequel "Going Loopy Fabray", which I'm all caught up on, but came back to re-read this first story and discovered your second chapter. Yay! It makes some of the bits in Loopy make more sense now.

You're a fantastic writer. Love your stories and looking forward to your updates!
Silversaphire96 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Awesome story! Gotta love FaBerry!
jupiter01 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I was wondering if you were going to do another installment of this of which the girls are in college, graduating college and starting jobs or in quinns case going to aviator school and becoming a pilot and were rachel is starting to become known on an off broadway production of something and then gets noticed by someone big and then stars on a broadway show. I really hope you do another installment.
TheTameDragon chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
hahaha now can have fun being a prison bitch. cant wait to see if that drives him to suicide
boston blue chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Awesome! I was pumped to see this in my mailbox. Don't worry you did pretty good with the smutty stuff. Epic update hope I see other random updates!
Irishgrl33 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Awesome installment

I hope you continue with this verse.
cookie monster chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
omg this is so awesome it's my favorite story! I cried when I read about Gabrielle it was so sad. You know you're better writer than Glee's all of your stories are amazing but this one it's my favorite. And btw I won't mind if there is a third part to the story I swear I can read this forever :)
Lcrazemag chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
The sequel was great! I'm glad you went with closure with Jesse. That makes a much better/interesting story than them being all normal and domestic in college.

Thanks for sharing! :)