Reviews for Proud of Your Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Aww... I loved the story. It was amassing! You did a hell of a job. I have never read a story like this on Fanfiction! It was a total new concept for me and I loved it! It's such a great idea that I wish it would have been on TVD. Damon was so sad and this was exactly what he needed. He always think he is worthless and this is exactly what he needed to heal. Someone who love him no matter what. Someone who doesn't judge. Someone who doesn't care about him for something. And his mother was everything. Loved the idea so much!

XOXOXO

-T
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
this is nice. I've been always thinking about Damon's mother.
BITEme3313 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Erin I love this story!
Madison Arrow chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Aw... That was so sweet! I loved it!
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
WOW. *Breathless*
Angela76 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh my gosh, you some how have to get this idea to the writers and have it on the show. This was so perfect, you did an amazing job on it. Damon needs his Mother's love and approval so badly...can you even imagine what that would do for him if he had that ability all the time. It's funny that you thought of this because I was wondering if Jeremy or Elena were going to see their parents (Miranda/Grayson) and that they would be pissed that they were hanging out w/ Vampires. Since we know that Grayson was on the council and he had that weapons cache out at the lake house. Feel free to use my idea if you decide to write more (I know this was a one shot, but you never know). I'm not a writer at all, the only thing I do on here and on Live Journal is read and review stories. I can't make beautiful words into a well thought out story like all you wonderful writers can. Thank you so much for sharing this w/ all of us!

XOXO,

Ang
briA135 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was an amazing story! I haven't read a just Damon story in so long and I really enjoyed yours! Sometimes the Delena is just too much, but Damon by himself is such a deep character and you captured i perfectly!
boothishot chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What a beautiful story! I loved it! :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh I LOVE IT!

Damon seeing his mom after all these years was truly wonderful because she never gave up on him and she still loves him after everything.

That has got me wondering though...would Elena's parents (one or both sets) be seen as ghosts or is it just those ghosts that were once a supernatural entity? I don't think we've seen a ghost of a human yet.

Great job!