Reviews for Dracula
Better ending than the movie. Thanks
FrankLangellaFan chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my gosh, this was great. You have an exceptional talent for describing things in the story. I am very impressed. Having seen the Langella version three times, I enjoyed your fanfiction very much. I have, admittedly a huge crush on Dracula. Well, at least the way Dracula looks in the 1979 film. I loved your ending, so romantic. I wish the movie could have ended that way. You excellently captured the way Langella portrayed the Count in Dracula's mannerisms and speech. Again, fantastic work.
Jareth7GoblinKing chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
I just love Frank Langella's Dracula. I saw the link for this on IMDB. I really like how you included what was going on in the movie in here as well instead of just starting at the end of the movie.
Petit Parapluie chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I am astounded this hasn't got more reviews - a real shame, as this film is a wonderful little known gem. I've only just discovered the 1979 Frank Langella version, and was pleasantly surprised at the way it played with the original and made Dracula a sympathetic character. Imagine my delight when I found your lovely fic! I adored your characterisiation of Lucy and the way you filtered through Dracula's perception.
Lu82 chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
this was simply amzing, the proper end for such a beautiful movie, this is my avourite Dracula, so sweet with his Lucy awwww
very well done
bwpeach17 chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
God Bless your soul! Thank you! This was exactly what should have happened. Thank you for properly finishing the plot! This was just what I needed and you did it so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is very interesting prologue and very good writing! I can see he picture of the situation 3
I can't wait to read more!
IssacClarkFangirl23 chapter 25 . 2/6/2012
Absolutely amazing. Definately in love with him surviving. One of the best Dracula films. No one smoldered like Frank Langella. Did u happen to make a youtube video about this movie with before the Dawn by evanescence? Perfect song for this movie and story. Very well done! Def a reread for sure
lissie lol 1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
great story! you should totally write a sequel!
MinaWestenra chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
What a great idea! I too really liked 1979 film. I didnt exactly LIKE Dracula, but he made very good monster.