Reviews for Birdcage
killer4853 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
love the story
totaliny chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
i love the story so far but i wish you could finish it. rima is awsome and i would love to know what she does at the battle of helms deep please update soon! thanks
Smitty666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
ResoluteShadow chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
hey just helping your sanity! yeah its chpt.5 not 3 i was talking about in my last review.

:] sorry bout that. wanted to say something else but i forget what it was!
ResoluteShadow chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! And yet another epic tale, the end eludes me! I really want to find out two things- 1: Does Legolas know that she is trapped in the basement of Helms Deep? and 2: Will Rima really break Aragorn's nose? :) ps- My fav chapter is the flashback of when she's 10. I think it's chpt. 3. I was kind of tearing up!
bonniebeast chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
Whoa that is some freaky actually a strong believer of the supernatural, but that could just be a bad streak of sorry about your aunt and all those horrible.i hope things get better soon.
Poetgirl616 chapter 26 . 1/26/2012
Please continue! I REALLY want to see what happens next!
thousandyearflower chapter 26 . 1/13/2012
For names, how about Kere or Lepe or Raksha?

I love ur story. Update, please?
bonniebeast chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
How about Orina?im ot good with last names srry.
bonniebeast chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
Cliff Hanger,haning from a clifffffff!

Blank reviewer chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
Well when I think blonde kick ass type girl I think Isolde from merlin. But that wouldn't be right for this. My favourite girls name is kassandra- kassie - Kassel- which personally I think would be good- a poshish name that she has shortened to something quite sharp and tomboyish like kass seems to be similar to your description. Another great few chapters! Stupid aragorn! :O where is legolas when you need him!
Brandy Lebeau chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
I still think you should start using more description like for when she fell and hit the table. Describe what part of her hurt like you where talking to a blind person almost. Or of her surroundings for intense how could Aragorn see her through the door if it was solid wood or did it has bars or something. Or instead of "His answer surprised her," say "Surprise flicked over her face at his answer" or "Surprise filled her at his unexpected answer." Make it long winded if you must then you'll get into the habbit and mabye it will help.
Shades-Soul chapter 24 . 12/30/2011
GIVE ME THE FRUIT WOMAN D I REVIEWED...OR I AM GOING TO XD I liked the chapter and I wonder if Legolas got it through his head what she meant. anyway cant wait for more.
GSFEfan25 chapter 24 . 12/30/2011
I like fruit! And thanks for the shout-out. ;)
Brandy Lebeau chapter 24 . 12/30/2011
*Laughs hysterically* you are far too amusing sometimes *wipes away tear cuz she laughed so hard then looks at the name * Heeeeyyy what a minute you changed your name? *points* that was not that before... or am I just loosing my mind again? Er any way I liked it but as you said it was too short and I think you should start to be a little more descriptive at times. Just a suggestion. It some times help to fill out chapters out bit to make them seem longer then they are. Just a hopefully helpful hint Er... got a go find my mind cuz I loose it a lot like the carts I use at work for putting away stuff back the on shelves. I think I get distracted easily... ... just like now it seems... *smiles* Post again soon but with a longer chapter!