Reviews for Serenity's Story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
WOW! wowowowow that is such a good idea. I just found it through the review event on tumblr and will now dive it! (Sorry I don't have an account to review with a signed name, since I only just started reviewing with the event!)
anyway, thank you for filling such a HUGE gap in the canon for us!
slvrphoenx chapter 19 . 9/2/2017
amazing story. very well written. i can't wait to read what happens next. i hope you decided to update again soon.
Sora Tsukino chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Lovely story; I'm really enjoying your take on how the Moon Kingdom started! :)
Serenity Prime chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
This story is really good! Please update this soon!
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
Please, please, please update this soon! I love where it's going, it's such a different take on Queen Serenity's history and I just love it to pieces!
Haruka and michiru family chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I want more
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Oh I love this one so much! I do hope you continue it!
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
please update soon!
smkelley93 chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
This chapter was amazing. Now we have Pluto I can't wait for you to explain how the other senshi will come to be.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Personally i think it is a little selfish of serenity to put I the senshi's minds when they awaken that they'll already love her daughter since she gave them life but I can see where she is coming from though. But still.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
There are perks being considered a deity.
scifiromance chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
I am amazed by how brilliant this story is! Your explanations for everything are so clear and make perfect sense! This really should be the canon backstory for Sailor Moon, WELL DONE! :D

Thanks so much for writing! :)

Bin82501 chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
great thus far
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
This is wonderful!

May you Muse never abandon you!