Reviews for Bearing Our Burdens
Beautiful.
T00STr00nG chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
update soon please
KizaruBoss1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Please update this! I beg of you!
FinalReason chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
great work with this chapter.
FinalReason chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I like the whole idea of this chain chapter
01010000 01100101 01101110 001 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Wow This Is Great!
Vanster X chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Wonderful story so far, can't wait to see how things are going to change.
5012 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
liking it so far
avatoa chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Excellent new chapter my man. Keep up the good work!
ConanxHaibara chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Hey I love your story so far but the thing that bothers me the most is the letter to Gaara by Yashamaru... I mean, when the hell did he have time to write something like that unless he was planning to from the start to help Gaara escape. Though in that case, he would've gone with him since its obvious that Gaara is still a kid and shouldn't be able to take care himself yet. Now if we went along with that thought, Yashamaru wouldn't have needed the letter in the first place cuz he'd be right there by Gaara's side.

Now assuming that he did plan to somehow get Gaara out of the village, to trust a boy he has only met to his precious nephew seems a little too unlikely, neh? Not to mention, he couldn't have known ahead of time of Naruto's skills so leaving such a huge responsibility of taking care of a child to another child isn't such a bright idea...

But, good job so far. Everything up until the letter part, I liked. :D
kingdom219 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I'm greatly loving where this is going! the structure is good, and its not too fast paced. Keep up the great work!
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Very good, it's now more interesting now and getting exciting too. Keep up the good work, Airheaded dude.

Sincerely,

Shin'en
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
nice story

i had a similar idea, what would happen if...

main charater suddenly got a download of the future

i like that you put naruto got overloaded with his thought

await more chaps pls?
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Interesting consequences, for Naruto's escape... Just a question: did we just lost the future sweet Hinata?
Vallavarayan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
firstly,

jiraiya had just been told that naruto had been mumbling about people after him and konoha being destroyed...and he is supposed to be searching for a boy that can help stop the destruction of the world.

getting naruto back in itself could stop a war- so his first thought SHOULD have gone to him.

secondly, even if it was NOT naruto, when searching for an unknown boy, spending a week or even 2 finding naruto, his godson would not have mattered. as his search is a needle in a haystack kinda search. he could have started his search for the chosen one or whatever in the direction naruto went instead of simply abandoning him.

and about sage energy, its not that he cannot sense it, its that when he does, he would not be able to control it, till his own chakra levels increase.

And i dont see why you are angry about people asking about pairing... a lot of people dont like reading certain types of stories and certain pairing...

people dont like reading something, and having to stop because it incorporates a pairing they dont like.