Reviews for A Little Surprise
Rebelle01 chapter 7 . 2/14
love it!
You portrayed this in a way that is almost whimsical
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Amazing! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Chite chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
These are amazing! Keep up the great work!
The Lady of the Land chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
This is my favorite oneshot of the bunch and I was wondering if you could make it into a full story?
Dereksgirl24 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Oh wow! Stiles has wings! Awesome!
dreamer2322 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
slappyjack chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Excellent but you are an evil mistress.
Dereksgirl24 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
AWWWWW YAY! I was seriously about ready to kill Derek. XD
Dereksgirl24 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Awww :'( /3
dreamer2322 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
Mordraugsereg chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
So, this was a nice little setup. I gathered that Stiles is acting; that he is playing the part of a love struck boy that has his hopes for a relationship shot to hell by some girl-wolf that comes walking into town.

What I don't get is the switch up between her being imprisoned and her being munched by a mountain lion. Which is it? Or was it that she was ripped to pieces by the pack, made to look like a mountain lion attack so that if anyone stumbled across her body, but the sheriff covered their tracks and made it look like she had been arrested and taken into custody.

Everything else I was able to follow. The imprisonment/death bit I wasn't able to. Any chance for a clear up there?
Soleil Mar chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I'm teary eyed here reading this, wow.
Soleil Mar chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very interesting beginning, actually that's not even a strong enough word for how awesome this is. A Unique take with this sort of twist in it. I'm off to read more!
Sterek Lover chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
As good as these one-shots and two-shots are, and they are good, I like them alot, I was looking forward for a long time to see what was going to happen in the Stiles being a vampire story you started. Why did you stop?
DandSforever chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE THIS! Its great please continue it, I really want to read more. To see the happy ending. Please continue!