Reviews for Sun and Moon, Night and Day
Codiak chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Depressing. I like it. :D

;)
The Relevation chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
There's absolutely not a bit of forbidden love about Danny and Valerie's relationship.

The characters of West Side Story, sure, but not Danny and Valerie. He didn't like her. Then he decided he did. She didn't like him either, then she began to, then decided not to. And for what, a petty grudge over becoming poor? Her pride? She ended up hurting herself and him.

No degrading of DxV here, cool characters, just don't think they compliment another. But when fans think their star-crossed lovers, I must refrain myself from rolling my eyes. They're anything but.

What other force or people were keeping Danny and Valerie from being with each other? Not their friends, at least Danny friends were more accepting with Valerie, than her only friend. His friends weren't at first, but being friends with him, they knew it was important to him. Family never played even played a part. The Fentons, if the fans "assumed" they never knew, and Valerie's dad, was okay with it, for the most part.

The only ghost that played a part was Danny Phantom, which was Danny Fenton, so your back to square one, no ghosts, messed with their relationship. (Besides Technus, who technically hooked them up).

If you like a Danny and Valerie forbidden relationship or any kind of relationship between the two, whatever floats your boat.

I think when you start mixing your ideas along with what is Fanon and get something from what is actually canon.

And your putdown of pairings saying "it was a canon relationship that actually made sense", I think people can understand how cool your OTPs, because they're simply better than any pairing on the show. I think we understand that now, thanks for the mix up that anyone had.
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
This is good, oh my god this is good.

No better, fucking fantastic!

So keep the chapters coming bro, I'm sure you'll get famous by these babies at some point.

It's just too good, the awesomeness is almost dripping off of them.

Even through they're so shot, they're really powerfull, espesially the last chapter, really, just wow...

I'm gonna fav you, yes, that's the least thing I can do :D

Thank you, you made my day.
Serene Serious chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Ooh wow, these are awesome. Second one had the perfect name, so ideal, like a secret hope or dream. I always found her second suit a little unsettling, but definitely bad ass. First one reminds me of just how much of a creep Vlad really is, trying to be like Xanatos and keeping all these secrets while goading the parties into acting the way he wants them to. It's just such a juicy one, two lovers that are also enemies. HNNG, love those kind of angles. There was so much potential for Danny and Valerie, so what the actual show lacked, some awesome fanfictions can make up for.(like this one) I hope you continue soon.
2Belle26 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011