Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 13 . 12/1/2018
Reading this makes me realize how desperately I needed to see the aftermath of the battle, in canon. Thank you for giving us that—especially with Severus and the redemption I always wanted for him.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 19 . 9/12/2018
Thanks for making my cheeks wet. That was beautiful!
Handles14 chapter 13 . 7/6/2018
This was the closure I never realized I needed for Fred's death. Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2018
great story
LiaLiar101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
I absolutely love these stories :)
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 13 . 1/6/2018
Those particular lyrics are so very fitting, I imagine this must have been very difficult to figure out and write , well imho you struck a perfect note.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
WOW!
MonkeeMary chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
This chapter is beautiful. I love the retrospective on each of Harry's five best friends. The phrase 'strong enough to carry the weight of the world in her little handbag' made me tear up a little. Brava. Thank you :) Beautiful.
MonkeeMary chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I just wanted to finally tell you how very much I'm enjoying this series. Sorry it took so long, but it's your own fault, since usually when I finish a chapter, I just want to go right on to the next. Anyway, there's a great blend of action and character introspection, and the characters are spot on. I can easily picture all of this happening, and now I feel like I'm getting an eighth book, so thank you for that :)
Dimac99 chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
I adore this - I could almost feel the setting healing me. No danger, destruction or death, but just as compelling as the rest of the series. And I'm very excited that there's still another to come as I thought this was the last, but I had wanted to read about Harry's 8th year. So, YAY! I know what I'm doing for the rest of the night :-)
Alex chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
Albus has legs! You would think Harry would realize that, in fact, almost everyone has legs. And feet.
Alex chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Best Wizengamot session ever
Boredpplzzz chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
Beautiful story. Love how you had written Luna and how they are healing.
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Great story - beautifully written, evocative, and poetic.
ntalcenent chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
Thanks for writing this series, for reminders of wonderful poets like Khalil Gibrain and old Beatles songs.