Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
Sheankelor chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Well done. I love the way you show Severus' support of Harry, and am infinitely glad you have continued their story this far, and plan to take it further.
BlueWater5 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Another great update! I'm looking forward to the final three chapters you mentioned. Do you plan another sequel?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Thank you for remembering (which even JKR didn't seem to do) that "little" Colin Creevy was at least sixteen years old when he died. He was only one year younger than Harry and would have been a sixth year. Perhaps he was shorter than the average sixteen- or seventeen -year-old (hence "tiny"), but he wasn't a little boy any more than Harry was.
Amber chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I have been reading your stories from the beginning and just wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I absoultely love them. I think you are a wonderful writer and i look forward to every updater. I would love for you to continue this story into Harry's Eighth Year at Hogwarts
Surlamer7803 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Wonderful as always!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I loved it when people like you are sensible and remember that there is a choice, that we don't have to do stuff just because a prohpecy says so. Very good reasoning!
The Winterwitch chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
What a wonderful chapter! It's a joy to see Severus as such a supporting, sympathetic parent - and you made it absolutely believable and staying in character. The explanation about "being normal" and "leading a normal life" for Harry is splendid, as is the analysis of Harry's actions and decisions regarding that hero-question. And then finally seeing Harry acting like he did - wonderful.
sammyfish chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Wow. Just incredible (as always). Emotional, and you'be really captured the beauty of healing...Are you planning on another fic after this? It's so beautiful, I don't want to see it end...PERSONALLY, one thing I've always been fascinated by is what happens in a 'normal' year - what happens in class, in Quidditch, in the dorms etc beyond the drama - something JK (not suprisingly) didn't spend much time on...Even showing some highlights from that would be magical to me - especially how the new '8th Year Dorm' works out...Anyway - thanks for another beautiful chapter :)
mwc288 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
""It wasn't only your war, Harry," said Severus softly, so that only Harry could hear. "It wasn't only your fight."

And Harry, buoyed by the promise of Quidditch and new first years, kissed by babies and middle-aged women, cooled by Fortescue's ice cream and warmed by Ginny's hand in his own, knew that Severus was right. That his words were true.

But he could not help think of Colin Creevey, and what he had left behind. And he wondered, could not help but wonder, what normal felt like these days in the Creevey home.

"Dennis! Dennis! See that boy down there? The one with the black hair and glasses? See him? Know who he is, Dennis?"

Harry Potter.

The boy who lived."

that was particularly awesome. and tear inducing. but mostly awesome. i also love how harry is uncomfortable with the idea of being a hero. i think true heros usually are. still love getting your updates, sad to know this is coming to a close soon. you do good work. )
Weller4ever chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Very good chapter! :)
Min chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
You make me cry like no one else! Amazing chapter.
katesari chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
I like the chapter and the serious talk at the beginning of the chapter between Harry and Severus. Hope to read more soon! Bye
Deanadelyon chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Lovely, brilliant, previous review(s) still standing. Wonderful. :))
Snarky64 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Yet another poignant chapter, and Severus pushing Harry to take control of his destiny. I love your writing and I hope you can be prevailed upon for an eighth year, large canvas work, as it were. I hope so.
funniefriend1245 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Great chapter! I liked how we got the way that Harry saw the kids - although I wish there were a couple more specific examples. Ah, well; it was still a very enjoyable chapter, and I want more soon! :)
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »