Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
Deanadelyon chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Lovely, as is typical. You're really very talented.
cm0011 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
It's contemplative chapters like these that make my heart break little by little, in a good way.

I can't even comment like I usually do on my favourite parts of the chapter, because I'd just be repeating the whole thing.

I've absolutely loved this series from the very first chapter of "Moment of Impact". I have this feeling of emptiness in my heart, thinking of it ending /3 I don't know if you're writing an 8th year (although I truly hope you do!), but if not, know that you have created almost a series in itself :) I've loved your stories, and the way you are wrapping it up with Dumbledore and...*heartbreak* I just applaud you.
Hazpotsfan chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Wooo another chapter :) Really good, as always! Love the ending where Severus is worrying about Harry having nightmares! Can't wait for more!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
I really love the way Albus visits Sev and Harry and talks to them and makes them feel less uncomfortable at the thought of him. That's very important I think and sadly missing in JKR's story.
Kimper69 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Eloquent ending to this chapter. Thanks again for my Sunday morning treat.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Perfect. Sad and happy and just lovely. Thank you.
katesari chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Good chapter! Hope to read more soon! Bye
jules3677 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
You were right, a gentle chapter to tie up loose ends & for Harry to reconcile what happened to him because of two powerful wizards machinations. I do admire your dialogue. It flows & enhances the story. Thankyou for a lovely chapter.
sevlily4ever chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Your writing is beautiful, for this story specially
AspergianStoryteller chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
I like how magic compliments this story. It doesn't take over, it's just right.
sammyfish chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Beautiful :)

(As always, of course.)

I like the way you didn't dwell on the retelling, just mentioned it in your beautifully lyrical (?) fashion :)

A lovely chapter of peace and happiness :D
Imablack chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Honestly, I really ought to review more often because I have to admit, your series has easily become my favourite Harry-Snape/ mentor series EVER—and that’s saying something, because I have read MANY from some truly great fan fiction authors.

But I love how you have weaved this incredible relationship between Harry and Severus into the canon and beyond. What Severus told Harry was so true, it wasn’t just his fight. Harry needs to stop putting the death of others on his shoulders. I think he will get there with Severus’ help, but I hope he will never lose his sense of empathy. I think that is one of Harry’s greatest qualities and you do such a splendid job of expressing that.

Anyway, I eagerly await your next chapter. And although I know it seems greedy after four awesome stories, I really hope you write another.

TTFN

~Missyann
B00kw0rm92 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Oh, man. Colin stuff. Colin was one of the deaths that got to me the most. Wonderful chapter though!
cinnamin chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Your writing makes me want to cry its sooooo good!
oakleaf chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
I loved this chapter so much. The scene with Colin's mother was especially moving. I had tears in my eyes. You captured the emotions very well.

Well done on this amazing, beautiful chapter.
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »