Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Thank you so much a lovely chapter especially the part with Teddy
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
I have reread this arc of stories two or three times, and I am still moved by them. You write beautifully and not only does this work serve as a complement to canon, for many aspects of canon, this story is enriched and more deeply explored. Your use of poetry, music, and literature just adds to the basic humanity of the story and I appreciate the emotions that it conveys. I cry, I laugh, and I think. I look forward to further updates of Tuesdays with Severus.
fjums chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
sad feelings that this story is at its end, and glad feelings that there are more to read. Your stories are very moving and funny too, I can see Minerva in her bathing gear for my inner eye
mysinger chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
I loved this story. Some of my favourite parts included George's fight with Harry and Severus' reaction, Severus having enough hope to buy the tickets to Les Mis, and the skinnydipping incident(too funny!). Thank you for sharing your Gift with us.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
I simply love this chapter and the way Sev comforts Harry! I am a big fan of this series - Please keep writing!
asimus chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
This is a brilliant story. A much more agreeable end than that at the end of the Deathly Hallows.
Faith-Kiamn chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
It's such a rare and precious thing to be able to truly trust an author. Going into this story after reading One Man's Island, I had absolutely no doubt that I'd find the little scenes I most wanted to see: Neville coming to terms with Severus' real role, Harry and Teddy, Ginny and Harry finding their way back to one another, Severus and Harry healing slowly. And that I discovered so many unexpected gems of camaraderie and humor and poignancy-Severus helping Ron plan his schedule, George wrestling with Harry and his grief, Severus and Harry at Les Miserables, Minerva's toes in the sand-just added to my delight. I've become so absorbed by this MoI universe that it's a little heartbreaking to consider poor canon Harry coping with the aftermath of Voldemort's defeat without Shell Cottage and Severus.

On a more personal note-though I suppose one's writing is rather personal-I was sorry to hear about your mother. Please accept my rather belated condolences and know that I'm keeping you and yours in my thoughts (even these many months later).
Fred chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
One thing thats bugging me is that Snape doens't seem to be bothered by the fact he got James murdered and robbed him of his life with his wife and son.
21sammy21 chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer. I have read all of your stories in this arc and plan on reading your other ones. Please continue writing and I can't wait to read the sequel to this!
Infinity Limited chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Beautifully crafted, just like your earlier stories. I spent most of the weekend re-reading the series. It still make me laugh in places, and cry in place.

Imagine, indeed.

Hugs [even if you are a stranger].

Ltd.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
AMAZING STORY! I've really enjoyed this little series that you've written. Thanks for writing it!
mwc288 chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
never so happy to have cried and know that i will be crying in the future. maybe. ) awesome to know this wasn't the last one!
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Thank you! I'm so excited to start reading the next story in your wonderful series!
katesari chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Hope they put it online soon! Bye
amarasnape chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Well, I've just finished reading the whole series. The order I read was Moment of Impact, then Flotsam and Jetsam, then Regards, then One Man's Island. I think I would have prefered to read Regards and Island before the last chapter of Moment of Impact - so as to not know what to expect at all.

I am grateful for your beautiful, well written stories. I'm thrilled to hear there will be yet another sequel. Thank you for all the time and care you have put into these fics.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »