Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
SSilverDoe chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great title - very appropriate.

The "Sons of the Marauders" scene was inspired. It showed in just that one observation how much had been lost during the war.

The tentative planning for the future that Harry, Ron and Hermione make is written so cleverly - they're all obviously feeling their way very carefully still not quite believing they're free.

Thank you - looking forward to the next chapter.
BirdBath chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Beautifully written as usual. I love this series, you portrait them both in a very authentic fashion. Also it is wonderful that yet after the conclusion of the books, you still have more to "say".
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ahhhh... I'm in love. I loved the dad comment at the end!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I've been readin this series through over the last week or so. It is so good to find a story of this calibre - especially one I hadn't yet read. You've got me singing The Impossible Dream and thinking of Severus and Harry. The songs you pick are so right for the mood (so good it overcomes my aversion to songs in fanfic!) that I sing them for days. Your characters are so true that I have to remind myself that this is not canon when writing my own fic. GOOD JOB! Can't wait to read further.

K
Infinity Limited chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Can't wait for more of this one... greedy, I know.

Cheers,

Ltd.
French Chipmunk chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the summer pans out.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I like your universe that started with Moment of Impact. I was glad to see a story that picks up just after the final battle and shows the healing process. The conversation with Teddy as sad and adorable at the same time. Thank you and I await more...
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great work. Please Update soon.
badgerlady chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great start. Loved Harry figuring out the nappy. And the little gestures of affection between him and Severus. Very satisfying.
cm0011 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'm so glad you decided to write a fourth sequel to your series. It's really heartening to know that the story isn't over yet, and we get to see more of Harry as Severus actually TOGETHER as a family, finally :)

Only the first chapter and I've been tearing up. Harry has grown up so much, he is more mature and responsible now, and so are Ron and Hermoine. I really hope the Golden Trio does not end up separating when the school year starts, because the Golden Trio can't be separated!

The scene with Harry and Teddy just broke my heart, in a good way. Harry loved Tonks and Lupin, and now loves Teddy. That had to be the CUTEST scene in the world :) I love how Teddy's hair changes already, taking that trait from his mon, especially when it turns the same green as Harry's eyes. So so so cute :)

And Severus and Harry? All I can say is that they are perfect together. They are a perfect family:

Can't wait till the next chapter, AMAZING job so far :)
JennieLK chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
It was so happy to see the alert on my email this weekend - I knew how I would be spending nap time (my kids, obviously, not mine)

I loved the beginning of this story and am so excited for the updates!
il chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i most say i realy love reading your stories, its so nice that you are continuing the " moment of impact " series!, it kept me from my study for quite a long time ;-) hope you add a new chapter soon!

il
Leming83 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Love the start. For some reason seeing Severus vulnerable and not extremely guarded at the same time made me really appreciate just how much he was healing.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautiful :D

I'm really excited to read this!

And I love that somehow you've already managed to set up this story in yet another different style to what you've worked with before :) Meaningful words, a powerful title and I can't wait to see where you go from here!
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was a great chapter, very touching! Keep up the great work! :)
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »