Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great work. Please Update soon.
badgerlady chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great start. Loved Harry figuring out the nappy. And the little gestures of affection between him and Severus. Very satisfying.
cm0011 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'm so glad you decided to write a fourth sequel to your series. It's really heartening to know that the story isn't over yet, and we get to see more of Harry as Severus actually TOGETHER as a family, finally :)

Only the first chapter and I've been tearing up. Harry has grown up so much, he is more mature and responsible now, and so are Ron and Hermoine. I really hope the Golden Trio does not end up separating when the school year starts, because the Golden Trio can't be separated!

The scene with Harry and Teddy just broke my heart, in a good way. Harry loved Tonks and Lupin, and now loves Teddy. That had to be the CUTEST scene in the world :) I love how Teddy's hair changes already, taking that trait from his mon, especially when it turns the same green as Harry's eyes. So so so cute :)

And Severus and Harry? All I can say is that they are perfect together. They are a perfect family:

Can't wait till the next chapter, AMAZING job so far :)
JennieLK chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
It was so happy to see the alert on my email this weekend - I knew how I would be spending nap time (my kids, obviously, not mine)

I loved the beginning of this story and am so excited for the updates!
il chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i most say i realy love reading your stories, its so nice that you are continuing the " moment of impact " series!, it kept me from my study for quite a long time ;-) hope you add a new chapter soon!

il
Leming83 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Love the start. For some reason seeing Severus vulnerable and not extremely guarded at the same time made me really appreciate just how much he was healing.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautiful :D

I'm really excited to read this!

And I love that somehow you've already managed to set up this story in yet another different style to what you've worked with before :) Meaningful words, a powerful title and I can't wait to see where you go from here!
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was a great chapter, very touching! Keep up the great work! :)
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Such a sweet chapter! Loved Harry with Teddy.

looking forward to next chapter
mwc288 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i swear you make me cry just about every chapter. loved this! this is the part of the story i find just as interesting - everyone learning to live with what happened, moving on and making lives for themselves. keep up the good work!
MellyReader chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awesome! I'm so happy to see another sequal. Thank you.
destinywriter99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ah, this is just as good as the others! I can see some grammatical errors, nothing major. Those certainly don't take away from the story. I'm very happy that you've decided to do one more story for this series! Great job! I'll try to review every chapter this time. :)
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love this story. I love this beautiful story that you've woven between these two wonderfully conflicted yet wholly human characters.

I'd like for you to quote this review just as a sidenote in your next chapters, because although it can be READ without reading the previous stories, it cannot be ENJOYED, EXPERIENCED, UNDERSTOOD without reading the previous ones. Without the previous story, it's just there to be some disconnected happy ending story [hopefully. xD]. But with the understanding of the previous stories, the whole thing comes to life in one beautifully poignant and heartwrenching story.

In other words, if you haven't already, YOU HAVE TO READ THE OTHER STORIES.

Tell everyone that for me, will you? Since you're too modest to do it yourself?
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh my gosh I love this series! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
Emmy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Literally, I cry every time I read one of your stories. They're so beautifully written and I love everything about them. I've been reading them since when you were writing Moment of Impact and they've just gotten better and better. I love your plot and everything!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »