Reviews for A Summer of Flotsam and Jetsam
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Such a sweet chapter! Loved Harry with Teddy.

looking forward to next chapter
mwc288 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i swear you make me cry just about every chapter. loved this! this is the part of the story i find just as interesting - everyone learning to live with what happened, moving on and making lives for themselves. keep up the good work!
MellyReader chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awesome! I'm so happy to see another sequal. Thank you.
destinywriter99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ah, this is just as good as the others! I can see some grammatical errors, nothing major. Those certainly don't take away from the story. I'm very happy that you've decided to do one more story for this series! Great job! I'll try to review every chapter this time. :)
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love this story. I love this beautiful story that you've woven between these two wonderfully conflicted yet wholly human characters.

I'd like for you to quote this review just as a sidenote in your next chapters, because although it can be READ without reading the previous stories, it cannot be ENJOYED, EXPERIENCED, UNDERSTOOD without reading the previous ones. Without the previous story, it's just there to be some disconnected happy ending story [hopefully. xD]. But with the understanding of the previous stories, the whole thing comes to life in one beautifully poignant and heartwrenching story.

In other words, if you haven't already, YOU HAVE TO READ THE OTHER STORIES.

Tell everyone that for me, will you? Since you're too modest to do it yourself?
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh my gosh I love this series! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
Emmy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Literally, I cry every time I read one of your stories. They're so beautifully written and I love everything about them. I've been reading them since when you were writing Moment of Impact and they've just gotten better and better. I love your plot and everything!
pepe200 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. I'm so glad to see this story up. You've done such a good job with this whole series of stories.
Plumbum chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very nice! Just the right amount of excitement, fluff and healing. Ron's cool. It's interesting to see them so grown up :-)
Dizzy128 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
this like your other storys in this series is really good keep it up cant wait for more
B4R4M chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Yay~ been looking forward to this!
Nota Bene chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
::sigh:: can't wait for more. interesting continuation, I'm waiting anxiously to see where you're heading.

wynnleaf chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Loved the first chapter. Harry and Snape both have a lot of healing to do and in different ways. I like the way you point out the way Harry, Ron and Hermione each have a lot of recovery ahead. And Snape has been under this weight of guilt most of his life, with an effort to somehow pay debts. How does he cope with the release of the weight? Does it *feel* paid now? Hm... from the last lines, maybe not.
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ahhhhh the new story aofdjrslijwszoguwe :) :) The notification I got this morning genuinely made me so so happy! Brilliant start to the story, loving the scene between Teddy and Harry and how you made Harry relate to the fact that they were both orphans and sons of the marauders. Also loving the fact that Severus and Harry can finally interact in person again after a whole year! Can't waittt for more :)
Abrae chapter 1 . 10/22/2011